DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Went to the GA renaissance festival this past weekend...noticed they're copying some of the better things from Disney...

Hidden Mickeys
blob.jpg

Dole Whip
blob.jpg

They had them inside the pineapple also, but they'd run out of the pineapple shells. When I saw the guy carrying it, I said to DW that looks like a...and the guy that had it said Dole whip.
Kindred DISdads everywhere!!! :dancer:

I keep forgetting that the boards are still active here - shame on me! Howdy everyone and welcome to any new guys.

We are going to WDW June 28 - July 8. We are planning on hitting up TSL on July 1st - the day after it officially opens. We will be in line for the 7:00 am opening that day. We got FastPasses for the *** (why would they name it Alien Swirling Saucers knowing the community abbreviates everything?! Did they not learn from All Star Sports?!). We had to settle for the SDD (Slinky Dog Dash) FastPass on our second DHS day (July 4th.) My wife wanted to go to DHS on opening day of TSL, but I talked her out of it. It will be crazy enough on the second day.

Hi John! :wave2:

I keep forgetting that the boards are still active here - shame on me! Howdy everyone and welcome to any new guys.

We are going to WDW June 28 - July 8. We are planning on hitting up TSL on July 1st - the day after it officially opens. We will be in line for the 7:00 am opening that day. We got FastPasses for the *** (why would they name it Alien Swirling Saucers knowing the community abbreviates everything?! Did they not learn from All Star Sports?!). We had to settle for the SDD (Slinky Dog Dash) FastPass on our second DHS day (July 4th.) My wife wanted to go to DHS on opening day of TSL, but I talked her out of it. It will be crazy enough on the second day.
That's pretty bad.

Let's just hope they never create a ride called
Fast Unicorn Catches Keith
Yesterday Over & Under
or
Over Fast Feast
:lmao:

On the other hand, since they don't seem to censor the British terms,
Penelope Instructs Students Simply would be perfectly fine.

:wave: John. Disney and their acronyms. Let us know how it goes.

Went to the GA renaissance festival this past weekend...noticed they're copying some of the better things from Disney...

Welcome back. Do you do the whole dress up clothes thing as well?

I think that's probably the most intelligent reply I've seen of yours.
:lmao: :rotfl2:

Wait for the Canadian translation. :lmao:

Welcome back. Do you do the whole dress up clothes thing as well?
Thanks. I guess I have been quite absent lately in one aspect...I've been reading, just not posting.
No. I have a sword, but not all the other gear. Boots alone cost $400 - $500. Rather give my money to the greedy mouse. :lmao: (and he IS greedy)

Hadn't thought of that. :sad2:

Morning all. Payday and 48 hour countdown making it a pleasant day, despite hurricane Alberto over top my house right now.
Gotta luv that 48 hr countdown window - that means you checked out last Friday?

Welcome back! We get in on July 8 and avoiding HS rope drop, we hit HS three different days as half day park time as TSMM is one of family's favs. Luckily staying at Boardwalk so walking distance. Good luck and enjoy storming the castle!

I think that's probably the most intelligent reply I've seen of yours.
:lmao: :rotfl2:
It's your fault!
I posted... then closed the page... then saw it on your TR... and thought I'd posted on the wrong page... so pasted it there... then realized it was in two spots.

I'm going to go lie down now.

Halifax is a great place to spend a few days.
I’ve actually never done the brewery tour. I’m not much of a beer drinker.
I did tour the Glenora whiskey distillery in Cape Breton. Nice scenery but a bit out of the way.

I always enjoy Halifax, great spot.

The Keith's brewery tour is done in the original brewery on the waterfront and it is done in the time period that Alexander Keiths lived. That's the campy part.

Are you getting points to use when you are on vacations?

This week I am, next week not from the hotel but I will get some from the car rental.

...u

Didn't we have a guy from Australia that joined for a bit? We have the U.S. translation, the Canadian translation, the UK translation, so we need the Aussie translation. ;)

Morning Dan...guess you and I are the only ones crazy enough to be up this early. You're several hours ahead of me...what's my excuse? Never mind, don't answer that! ;)

Keep me in your prayers guys...having a tooth extracted today, so I presume later I'll either be in a lot of pain or feeling no pain with medication.

Morning Dan...guess you and I are the only ones crazy enough to be up this early. You're several hours ahead of me...what's my excuse? Never mind, don't answer that! ;)
Morning buddy, welcome back. Good luck on that tooth.
When I get up the site works and then shuts down for a couple hours every day, so if I don’t post by 9 my time I have to wait until about 11.

Morning gents.

Does campy mean “like a camp” over there? It means something completely different over here.
Think Liberace.

Pretty much. Hmmm.... Intentionally over the top? Or intentionally over done?

Didn't we have a guy from Australia that joined for a bit? We have the U.S. translation, the Canadian translation, the UK translation, so we need the Aussie translation. ;)

Oh, that's easy. Just throw a kangaroo in.

Well.... I'm already at work, so...

Keep me in your prayers guys...having a tooth extracted today, so I presume later I'll either be in a lot of pain or feeling no pain with medication.

Good luck with that! Good luck with the tooth fairy too.
f7cd81a69c12cbd828d9df4da409cad2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter