DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy-humpday GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hope you are all doing well. I just got scheduled for my very first colonoscopy, so...yay? @wasnotafan will be happy, I'm sure.
Is he doing the procedure on you? Fun!
Oh joy...
I'll have to deal with the process for a fifth time in another year or so.
You'll survive it. You won't like it in any conceivable way, but you'll survive.
That is not how you conceive.

Just sayin'
Unlike other 'Invasive' procedures, the actual exam and recovery are not an issue at all.
The prep for it, however...
Is enjoyable?

I get to go for another unexpected procedure on Monday 5.45am for a angiogram. I’m really starting to hate the hospital I feel like a pincushion there Ijust want to get everything over with so hopefully I will be able to walk somewhat again and get back to WD

Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Weekend? Ah yes. I remember those.
I get to go for another unexpected procedure on Monday 5.45am for a angiogram. I’m really starting to hate the hospital I feel like a pincushion there Ijust want to get everything over with so hopefully I will be able to walk somewhat again and get back to WD
Hopefully all will go smoothly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter