DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey commando! Wow, a lot has happen in the two years since I seen you at Crescent Lake. Shoot me a text when you’re down again, would love to meet up again. Your one heck of a tuff dude, you making it through what you have gone through don’t surprise me at all.
What surprises me is you ditched your flip phone!!
Man, praying for you buddy. See ya soon!
Hi Dave Iwill definitely let you know when we go down in July maybe we can all go to Tepon Edo for lunch. Besides the new phone I also Got a iPad and a Apple Watch,now if I can just give out how to multi ppl quote 😦

Hi Dave Iwill definitely let you know when we go down in July maybe we can all go to Tepon Edo for lunch. Besides the new phone I also Got a iPad and a Apple Watch,now if I can just give out how to multi ppl quote 😦
Lol. Yeah, I don’t know how to multi quote either. If you can, just give me about a two week heads up so I work around my schedule. I was working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday but I transferred and starting a new role on April 23rd so that means starting at the bottom and have no idea when I will be working. But most definitely, Teppen Edo for lunch sounds great!
Geez, I don’t have an Apple Watch.lol My problem I can’t see my phone screen half the time much less that little Apple Watch screen. Lol
I’ll be in Epcot now at Creations/ club cool. I’m getting too old to stand in the rain, freezing, roasting my behind off and getting bit by every bug known to mankind. Lol. Loved what I was doing but just needed a change. Best part working there, for the most part you can do anything you want.
But, keep me posted on your upcoming surgery and your plans to come back down. Praying for you my friend, stay well.

Hey, Gents! Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately, but I've not gotten on the boards all that much. I've popped into the Photography board to ask a couple of questions, and poked around a bit, but outside that I've not been in all that much. At work, things have been good at work. Got a compliment yesterday from a patient by way of a doctor. The doctor came up to me and told me that a patient of hers told her how nice I was and how much I made her relax. That made me feel good, and I'm glad she told me. Had church last night and had to sing a solo. Tried something different last night for the Maundy Thursday service. Instead of singing "Were you There When They Crucified my Lord" up front, I sang it from the balcony as the lights to the sanctuary were turned off towards the end of the service. I sang the 3rd verse from a stairwell, thus making it echo like I'm in a tomb. People really seemed to like it. I think this is something that'll happen every year. I don't have a service tonight, but the Mrs. does. As a cantor at a Catholic church she'll have services tonight, tomorrow and, of course, Sunday morning. Well, gotta run. Have a good day, guys, and we'll chat later.

Oh, 5 more days and I can start making my dinning reservations for my June trip. Wwwweeeeee! :dancer::dancer::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:
340014235_1879212765789368_6885515985493446241_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter