DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, Fellas!

Hope this finds everyone well. Been MIA this week, but been doing some studying....which is going slowly, but I'm trudging through. Just wanted to swing by to say "Hey." Sooooo, Hey! Well, gotta run and get ready to take my DD to horseback riding lessons. Have a good day.

TTFN

We made it through without a scratch. We lost power 2:15 am Wednesday morning and it should be on by Sunday night sometime.
We stayed in the house Wednesday and Thursday night but it gets a bit warm here in central Florida when the sun comes out. We are staying in a hotel by Disney spring. Just need some sleep in AC.
Here are a few radar shots I took during the storm. We are the blue little dot.
So, we can add Ian to our list of Wilma and Irma.
Pray for the people in south west Florida. View attachment 706917View attachment 706918

Whoa! That just looks nasty from that radar image.

My oldest granddaughter is down there working in the College Program, she is at Flamingo Crossing and said everything was fine there.

Glad to hear she made it through alright.

In the training I'm doing for work, we've been broken out into working groups to put together a small presentation. We have 5 of us doing work and one guy who is just sitting there, not participating at all. It's good to know some things never change.

group-project-thumb-500x350-19164.png

That's just wrong. Sorry to hear that.

Morning, Fellas! Everyone doing well? I decided to swing in in the mornings for a quick "Hello" before heading off to study. Had a good weekend, but yet somehow I got "sick" (cough! cough!:teeth::rolleyes1) Monday night, so had to extend my long weekend by a day. Hate when that happens. Well, hope all are well and we'll chat later.

Last edited:
Well boys, have we come to the end?
Ehhh...
Folks get busy sometimes.

I don't always post because I don't necessarily have a comment or opinion on whatever get said recently. But that don't mean that I ain't reading.

I thought about posting up some more pics of our latest adventure (especially as I likely ain't going to be doing anything as involved as a TR). Just haven't gotten to it yet (and I worry about boring everyone else with such).

Ehhh...

I don't always post because I don't necessarily have a comment or opinion on whatever get said recently. But that don't mean that I ain't reading.

I thought about posting up some more pics of our latest adventure (especially as I likely ain't going to be doing anything as involved as a TR). Just haven't gotten to it yet (and I worry about boring everyone else with such).
Sorry been awol. Just going through a rough patch.

Well boys, have we come to the end?
Nah...it's just quiet and slow.

By the way, I'm going to be in Baltimore for training next week.

Ehhh...

Same here. I've been much busier in the last few years with less time for the boards. I always check in, but don't always have something to say.

I don't bother interacting over on the FB group because so many random people got added over the years and I have no idea who they are. So I'm much more guarded there.

Sorry been awol. Just going through a rough patch.
We're here for you! Take your time.

We're all fighting battles of various degrees, but that doesn't lessen any one's personal trials.
May that roughness smooth out at least a bit for you in the near.
What Rob said.

Morning groovers.
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Dan! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #818!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter