DDA Weight Loss Progress Thread

I stayed the same this week, but can't be too upset about it after last weeks big loss.
Just keep swimming :fish:

The same is good, better than a gain :thumbsup2

I have been downing the water today, I really hope for a good weigh in Monday!

As of this morning I'm down 6.2 lbs in 9 days :cool1: It feels so good to actually see results. It makes the deprivation worth it:thumbsup2

Good morning :)

I am down 1.4 lbs since my last weigh in, total loss 11.8 lbs. I was hoping for 2 lbs, but I am still pleased with myself. My 5 days away did hurt some, but I am back on track now :thumbsup2

Every little ounce counts!

I am down 1.4 lbs since my last weigh in, total loss 11.8 lbs. I was hoping for 2 lbs, but I am still pleased with myself. My 5 days away did hurt some, but I am back on track now :thumbsup2

That's fabulous. I'm glad things are still going well. I've had a setback which I think is related to TOM. I hope that I lose what I appeared to have gained and then some very quickly. I have not even had a lick off plan so it doesn't make a lot of sense.

That's fabulous. I'm glad things are still going well. I've had a setback which I think is related to TOM. I hope that I lose what I appeared to have gained and then some very quickly. I have not even had a lick off plan so it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Water gain is not our friend. Good luck to you Deb, I know you will do well!

Well Mon (and Tues) have come and gone and I'm afraid to get on the scale. There were way to many sweeties from Easter and way to little willpower. Sadly enough we are going away for a week on Sat. I guess I'm just going to tread water and hope things don't get any worse. Congrats to all who did well this week. Keep on swimming. Denise

Well Mon (and Tues) have come and gone and I'm afraid to get on the scale. There were way to many sweeties from Easter and way to little willpower. Sadly enough we are going away for a week on Sat. I guess I'm just going to tread water and hope things don't get any worse. Congrats to all who did well this week. Keep on swimming. Denise

Hang in there Denise, you can do this!

Great job Janet. It never comes off as fast as we want it too, but as we know slow & steady wins the race.

I think we shouldn't even weigh the week we have our TOTM because it is so frustrating knowing you are on plan but water retention is something you cannot control. Just keep going!

Good luck this week Denise. Just little changes make a difference. Keep on swimming. :fish:

Slow and steady wins the race. That's what I say. I've been losing weight since by last baby and he turns 35 this month. I think I'm sooo slow I'm going backwards. lol Anyway, I did get brave enough to get on the scale and I stayed the same. Better than a gain. Have a great day everyone. By the way, is anyone in MO? I need to know what to pack, going to Branson on Sat.

Denise

Slow and steady wins the race. That's what I say. I've been losing weight since by last baby and he turns 35 this month. I think I'm sooo slow I'm going backwards. lol Anyway, I did get brave enough to get on the scale and I stayed the same. Better than a gain. Have a great day everyone. By the way, is anyone in MO? I need to know what to pack, going to Branson on Sat.

Denise

Have a wonderful time Denise! No help on what to pack though lol

Lost 1 lb this week. That brings my total to 14.6 so close to 15. I'm pleased so far!
We leave Saturday for vacation---5 days in Hilton Head SC & then driving down to Disney for Destination D. I am planning on tracking my food, eating lots of seafood, being active & hoping to not gain!

Lost 1 lb this week. That brings my total to 14.6 so close to 15. I'm pleased so far!
We leave Saturday for vacation---5 days in Hilton Head SC & then driving down to Disney for Destination D. I am planning on tracking my food, eating lots of seafood, being active & hoping to not gain!

You are doing a awesome job Melanie, keep it up :cheer2:

Have fun on your trip!

Good morning :) Weigh in was a little disappointing, I am only down 1/2 lb :rolleyes: Total loss so far is 12.4 lbs. I will keep plugging along though & hope for better next week!

Hope everyone else is doing well :goodvibes

Good morning :) Weigh in was a little disappointing, I am only down 1/2 lb :rolleyes: Total loss so far is 12.4 lbs. I will keep plugging along though & hope for better next week!

Knowing how difficult it is to lose weight - it's great anytime you have a weight loss and not a gain. Congratulations on another 1/2lb Janet!

Knowing how difficult it is to lose weight, I think it's great anytime you have a weight loss rather than a gain or stayed the same. Congratulations on losing another 1/2lb Janet!!

Good morning all, hope everyone that is away is having a wonderful time!

I am down 1lb this week, loss so far 13.2 lbs. Slow going, but I have till Aug. of next year to meet my goal. I think I can do that :thumbsup2

Hang in there everyone!

Good morning all, hope everyone that is away is having a wonderful time!

I am down 1lb this week, loss so far 13.2 lbs. Slow going, but I have till Aug. of next year to meet my goal. I think I can do that :thumbsup2

Hang in there everyone!

I'm glad that you are heading in the right direction. I seem to keep slipping backwards though it seems to be the same few lbs each time. Maybe someday I'll actually get back on plan and stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter