DDA Weight Loss Progress Thread

Chris and I went grocery shopping and got what we needed to start our diet tomorrow. We of course are being totally bad tonight :rolleyes1

Might as well :rotfl:

We had breakfast for dinner tonight & I really hope the biscuits & gravy do not affect my weigh in tomorrow :rolleyes:

I am down 2 lbs this week, total loss 10.4 lbs. I finally hit the 10 lb mark :cool1:

Mini goal #1, met :thumbsup2

Good job on the weight loss. I got on the scale to start my journey and it wasn't too bad. I still have 50 lbs to go but I think I will steal your theory and have a goal of 10lbs at a time. "10lbs sorry to see you go":woohoo: And the war against weight begins. Hope everyone has a great day. Denise

I am down 2 lbs this week, total loss 10.4 lbs. I finally hit the 10 lb mark :cool1:

Mini goal #1, met :thumbsup2
Great job Janet. :thumbsup2

Good job on the weight loss. I got on the scale to start my journey and it wasn't too bad. I still have 50 lbs to go but I think I will steal your theory and have a goal of 10lbs at a time. "10lbs sorry to see you go":woohoo: And the war against weight begins. Hope everyone has a great day. Denise
We are all in the war together! Good luck everybody!

Makes it much easier for me to look at that way!

Great job Janet. :thumbsup2

Thanks Melanie, how are you doing?

Thanks Melanie, how are you doing?

Swimming along Janet. :fish: I weigh in Wednesday. We did a quick weekend getaway this past weekend & I splurged a little bit on Saturday for the first time since I started back to WW. I had flex points to use & got tons of activity points walking around, so hopefully I should still be ok for weigh in this week.

I will be going out of town Thur. night through Tues. & unfortunately I will not have a scale :( So I will miss next weeks weigh in & hope with fingers crossed, for great results on the next one!

I have had a super busy week. Worked both jobs on Mon and Tues and had a ride along with a propane driver today. I assumed it would be 8 hours as I wasn't told otherwise. Turned out the driver does 12 hour shifts :scared1: All I can say is that it was a good thing that I didn't have to work tonight. Tomorrow is both jobs again.

Our Atkins plan is going very well for both of us. We hit ketosis this morning and have already seen results. I'm not even hungry and have to force myself to eat 3 meals a day. I'm feeling like I can really do it this time. I also know that if I go off plan it will take 3 days to get into ketosis again and that is really not worth it.

Sounds like you & Chris are off to a great start Deb!

I will be going out of town Thur. night through Tues. & unfortunately I will not have a scale :( So I will miss next weeks weigh in & hope with fingers crossed, for great results on the next one!
Hoping with you for a good result. Skipping one weigh in isn't a big deal as long as you just keep swimming. :fish:

I have had a super busy week. Worked both jobs on Mon and Tues and had a ride along with a propane driver today. I assumed it would be 8 hours as I wasn't told otherwise. Turned out the driver does 12 hour shifts :scared1: All I can say is that it was a good thing that I didn't have to work tonight. Tomorrow is both jobs again.

Our Atkins plan is going very well for both of us. We hit ketosis this morning and have already seen results. I'm not even hungry and have to force myself to eat 3 meals a day. I'm feeling like I can really do it this time. I also know that if I go off plan it will take 3 days to get into ketosis again and that is really not worth it.
I am a nurse & do 12hr shifts so I feel your pain. Good luck with Atkins!

I was amazed at WW last night. Had a great week. Lost 3.6lbs so my total now is 13.6. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hoping with you for a good result. Skipping one weigh in isn't a big deal as long as you just keep swimming. :fish:

I am a nurse & do 12hr shifts so I feel your pain. Good luck with Atkins!

I was amazed at WW last night. Had a great week. Lost 3.6lbs so my total now is 13.6. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

A big WOOHOO for you Melanie! :banana::banana::banana:

Good job Melanie! I don't weigh in until Mon and after all the Easter candy I don't know how good it's ganna be. But I'm still swimming.

OK Today is Mon and I weighed in and ta da!!! 3 lbs gone. Now if I can just stay out of the candy jar. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

OK Today is Mon and I weighed in and ta da!!! 3 lbs gone. Now if I can just stay out of the candy jar. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

Great job Denise! I will be home tomorrow, but I think I will wait till next Mon. for my weigh in. I am scared that being away, I will be disappointed tomorrow. I have tried to be good, but it is a little more challenging while away from home.

Great job Denise! I will be home tomorrow, but I think I will wait till next Mon. for my weigh in. I am scared that being away, I will be disappointed tomorrow. I have tried to be good, but it is a little more challenging while away from home.

Good luck with your weigh in.

As long as you had a good time Janet. I'm going away in a week and so I'm going to work real hard until I go. Everyone keep on swimming NO DROWNING ALLOWED on this thread. Denise

Great job Denise!
I am sure you will be fine Janet!!!!

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: Swimming along until my weigh in tomorrow.....I think I am retaining fluid (read my TOTM is coming up) so who knows what it will bring. :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

I stayed the same this week, but can't be too upset about it after last weeks big loss.
Just keep swimming :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter