DDA Chapter 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad Garrett is home and he had fun, Janet. I know you are so happy to have him back!

Glad he had fun! :goodvibes

Nice to see you in such good spirits Terry :rotfl:

Hope the stress for you & Stephanie at work calms down soon :wizard:

Terry, please tell Stephanie we are thinking of her!

Good morning. :)

Ugh. Monday. And I didn't sleep well. Nicholas starts football camp this week. 5-7:30. I'm leaving work 2 hours early every day in order to get him picked up and fed beforehand. He would be starving if he had to wait until 7:30 for dinner.

Yay for a new TV!! I know we need to upgrade one of these days. Our cable reception is horrible on several channels, but the thought of calling for service, waiting for the guy, moving the entertainment center to get to the cords, blah blah blah makes me put up with the fuzzy reception. :rolleyes:

I hope Nicholas enjoys his camp! DS and Princess have nothing this week. Should be interesting.

Thank you Terry, I feel better now that the last thread made it to 250.

Terry - That looks like a great place. Glad you enjoyed your dinner.

Becky - I hope things slow down for you soon and even more than you get to use some of that vacation time for restful things.

After about an hour of resting with some ice off and on, the finger is good. I think it had to get past that burning sensation from a big pinch and the puncture. She was happily playing on the computer and it was her "mouse" finger that got hurt so it must be better.

Oh, just noticed the time. Guess I had better go see if Phil wants any food made to take to work tonight. It's the dreaded Sunday night overnight (8pm-5am). Luckily, he has the rest of Monday and Tuesday off this time. He was having to go in at 6am on Tues and found that a difficult recovery on the sleep.

If I don't make it back, hope everyone enjoyed their weekends.

I'm glad that Terra's finger is feeling better. OUCH! I'm also glad that everything worked out yesterday.

Elin, DS would SOOOO love to see Paul in concert! He is coming here 8/17 to the new monstrosity of a stadium. I didn't try to get tickets. I wouldn't attempt that drive/crowd/traffic without DH, and since he will just barely be back from 2 weeks off there is no way he could take off to go to the concert. I hope Kristin has a BLAST!! :cool1:

You were busy today! I'm sure your salmon was de-lish. Did it come from Wegman's?

The meal did look really good (even though we are non-fish eaters). I really need to come up with new meal ideas.

Have you tried the new pretzel rolls at Wegmans? They are the ones made by Wegmans not pre-packaged rolls. Ours are with the bulk rolls over near the bagels. They are really good and remind me a bit of the pretzel bread at WDW (except for the shape).

So, we went to see our local community theater's production of Annie today. The actors did an outstanding job, however, the economy has even affected their budget. The always have an orchestra, but this time around they couldn't afford the cost of it, so they only had a pianist to accompany the actors. It was still an wonderful performance, but it was lacking in instrumental music.

Afterwards we stopped at Famous Dave's for dinner and shopped at Best Buy. I've decided I'm going to make some major purchases, now that this divorce stuff is coming to an end. I'm getting a Samsung 52" tv and a home theater system with BluRay (5 speakers w/ surround sound). It will be awhile before everything gets hooked up and the cables hiddened, but I'm so excited about it. I do need to get a new entertainment center to hold the bigger tv and I've got it narrowed down to 2. It's all way more than I need right now, but the sale was great (almost $1000 off on the tv) and it's something that the kids and I will grow into.

That sounds fantastic! Up until 2 years ago, our largest tv was 19" or 20", and we also have a 13". The big tv finally died, so we bought a 40" LCD HD tv. At the time, we thought we were being ridiculous, but it is so much nicer than trying to see on that little, dark tv that we used to have. I don't think we really have the room for anything bigger, but I am sure glad that we didn't go smaller.

Thank you, Tia... but you all realize that I have been in your shoes for many years. Now that our kids are grown our fun things to do have changed drastically!

Yes, and thank you for showing me that it will be fun when we get there!

Sounds like everyone has had a wonderful Sunday!

Elin your dinner looks delish!

Tammi yea on the new entertainment center, you will all enjoy it so much!

Becky sounds like busy times ahead for you, hope you are able to make it to the meet.

Tia glad to hear Terra's finger is doing well.

Anne Marie I hope you found the furniture you were looking for.

Terry what a nice day for you & Hal :goodvibes

My big news, Garrett is home :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Not that I missed him or anything lol

This is a good post to ditto!

I'm glad that Garrett is home. Things just don't feel quite complete when one is away, huh?

Hi everyone,,, I am here,,,Janet, yes the gin & tonic is doing good for me......:lmao:

Hope everyone had a good weekend. stephanie is doing good too. She has been super busy and has been stressing a little with work, but she has been holding her own. I have been stressing too.

We have lunch every day and have lots of fun talking about the Magic Meet, our trip in Dec and the big cruise next year.

:wave: I hope that work gets less stressful for both of you soon!

Kristin has her 23rd birthday in a little over 2 weeks. She is :yay::dance3::yay: since she and two of her friends were able to secure nosebleed seats for this on August 1.

paul-mccartney.jpg

I would be :yay::dance3::yay:, too! Happy early birthday to Kristin!

Good morning, DDA! I really should clean house all day today (and all day every day for the rest of the month). I'm having a little trouble getting a start. Maybe I need a cup of tea first.

Tammi I hope Nicholas enjoys football camp & that the weather cooperates!

Elin :yay:for Kristin, I know she will have a wonderful time!

Good morning!

One week from tomorrow we will be heading to Disney!:cool1:

Looks like rain here so it might be a good day to start packing & making shirts.

Janet,
Glad to hear Garrett is home.

Tammi,
Yay for a new tv & sound system. Enjoy! Keep us potsed as to how you like it, I know Dana wants to get a surround sound system but we have no clue what to get. Also I am glad things are coming to a close for you as far as DH. :hug::hug::hug:

Terry,
Say Hi to Stephanie for me & hope to see you too at Disney again!

Elizabeth,
We have to plan some time to meet up. I have to go get my matrix.

Elin,
Yay for Kristin & the concert! You pictures look lovely!

Beth,
Do your kids go back to school August 24th?

I think McCartney has gotten better looking with age.
16.gif

Kristin has her 23rd birthday in a little over 2 weeks. She is :yay::dance3::yay: since she and two of her friends were able to secure nosebleed seats for this on August 1.

paul-mccartney.jpg

Guenna and her hubby got to see him in Philly and when he played Blackbird, she called me and for one other song too. I would love to go see him perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter