DDA chapter 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elin - I like your day! Can I have it?

Elizabeth - Those pictures are beautiful!

We had a pretty nice afternoon. As it turned out 2 left just before eating, but no one knew that was going to be the case. We had more than enough lasagna, so there are plenty of leftovers for Phil for the week. Mom also made a peach cobbler which was yummy and Terra made her dessert pizza. Now, everyone has headed home leaving plenty of quiet afternoon to go. Woohoo!

Hmmm, what to say instead of my duplicate post...

Nope, I got nuthin'. Off to get the dishwasher running and to make sure dessert got put away.

Jen - No weight limit on the bags would be helpful!
I have no music suggestions, sorry!

Terry - Guenna is a smart girl! :thumbsup2

Elin - I hope your salmon is delicious!

Tia - I am glad things went well, and even more glad that everyone has gone so you can relax for a bit! :)

DS is all packed. DH and I have finished the grocery shopping. I am just going back over my packing list to make sure the only things left to pack are things that belong in my backpack.

Tia - I am glad your day went well, and :yay: for leftovers. I see you had trouble with the DIS double-posting too. :confused3

Elizabeth - I am glad your packing is basically done. :goodvibes

Hey guys--im going to be making a cd to listen to in the car for our 2 hour drive to baltimore to get the cruise ship...any ideas for some fun songs??
A hundred bottles of beer on the wall...........
17.gif
............a hundred bottles of beer...............

I cannot believe I posted at 12:21 and did the following with only one post in between!

Drove to a winery that is about 45 minutes from home, had their tastings, bought wine, drove home, went to the produce stand, went to the grocery store, did the week's grocery shopping, came home and unloaded all the groceries. :eek: You all must be having wonderful afternoons! :goodvibes

Jen -I don't think you would want my list of songs for your CD... ;)
You were busy today! I'm sure your salmon was de-lish. Did it come from Wegman's?

Another post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What are you doing Terry, is the gin & tonic getting to you :rotfl:

Another post..................................

Another post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe one more time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:goodvibes

Again one more time :goodvibes

jumping my count up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What are you doing Terry, is the gin & tonic getting to you :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2: I am betting she was getting us to page 250! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter