DCP Spring 2014

I'm finally applying! I've been wanting to apply since I was in high school but the timing was never right. I'm graduating this fall, so this is my last chance. I did the web-based interview for a previous program just to see how I would do. I made it through and was asked to set up a phone interview, but I didn't continue in the process since I wasn't actually planning on doing the program that semester. But it has definitely made me more confident in applying this time around!

hey y'all, fell behind on all the comments cause of you know life, but best of luck to everyone who said they were applying! please keep me updated on this thread about your application processes when the time comes cause I definitely will! 23 days til apps! AH!
also, for everyone talking about what Disney does to accommodate specific needs, there is basically nothing that Disney will not do to help anyone who is in need of special help or any other needs. Disney is one of the MOST accommodating actually, so for everyone saying that them or they're daughters/sons are worried, do not let that discourage them or you from applying because Disney WILL help you!

Pixie dust to all of you! :)

I feel like I'm the only 1st semester freshman on here applying.

while there may not have been any who commented on this thread (yet) you are by far not alone!
Don't let the fear of being new to college change your opinion. I would've done this when I was a freshmen if I was able to, but where I was around that time didn't allow me too & I am more than eager now! Besides, if you absolutely love it (which you will, obviously) you could even do more CP's through out the rest of your college experience! I wish the best of luck to you & hopefully we see eachother in Disney World! :)

soooo happy there is people on here applying for SA!!! cant wait!!

Went back and forth for a while....decided to apply! Want to do Spring Advantage this time - the worst part of my first program was when it ended. Want to stay as long as possible this time!

Went back and forth for a while....decided to apply! Want to do Spring Advantage this time - the worst part of my first program was when it ended. Want to stay as long as possible this time!

Yay for deciding to apply, again it seems! :)
I can't imagine not applying for the advantage, STAY LONGER! YEAH!

I'm planning to apply for the DCP Spring 2014, and I couldn't be more excited! I've been reading blogs on here for years, and finally decided to open an account, so this is my first post. :] What are everyone's top role choices?

I'm planning to apply for the DCP Spring 2014, and I couldn't be more excited! I've been reading blogs on here for years, and finally decided to open an account, so this is my first post. :] What are everyone's top role choices?

That's awesome! The DIS is perfect, & I would like to give a big old official, :welcome: !

My top roles are OBVIOUSLY entertainment, but the odds of that are slim, so probably Attractions, then Merchandise, but I'll take anything!

Those are mine too, actually! I would absolutely love to be in Entertainment, so I'm planning to audition, but I know it won't happen. Attractions would be so much fun!

Sorry if it's already posted, but when do applications start? Sometime in September?

I love Disney so much and am thinking about doing the program. I would also love to get away from the cold, horrible months of Jan & Feb up in the northeast lol!

Sorry if it's already posted, but when do applications start? Sometime in September?

I love Disney so much and am thinking about doing the program. I would also love to get away from the cold, horrible months of Jan & Feb up in the northeast lol!

as far as I know they are opening the beginning of September!
I'm also northeast-ish, boo cold! yay Florida! :)

I'm from New England, as well! Florida in the spring will be so lovely.

I've been waiting for applications to open for so long, I think I might cry when they actually do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter