"DCL Klondike Kruisers" - August 23, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like the idea of the accounting job on the ships. Tommy could mop the floors. :lmao::rotfl2:
DSCN2144.jpg

Or be a coconut model:rotfl2:

DSCN2119.jpg

or Kentucky limo driver:rotfl:

DSCN2130.jpg

or photographer!!

IMGP0203.jpg

beach bum!!

IMGP0208.jpg

Waiter:laughing:

Tried to find the facebook group but no luck. Only 3 things left to book, motel in Seattle, Amtrak and the excursion in Skagway. Oh yeah, rent bikes for Vancouver. So all I have to do is pack - a bit too soon for that.

Tried to find the facebook group but no luck. Only 3 things left to book, motel in Seattle, Amtrak and the excursion in Skagway. Oh yeah, rent bikes for Vancouver. So all I have to do is pack - a bit too soon for that.

Sent you a PM

We booked a no frills motel in Seattle - Jet motel. It is right across from the airport.

JOANNEL I love the pictures. Makes you want to be there. What fun!

Thanks we are going to miss CC!!!! Can we drink Konk Koolers when it's not warm & sunny.....

Here's the one I was looking for-Tommy mopping the floors!!!
IMGP0134.jpg

For those of you looking for things to do in Vancouver - Lynn Canyon in North Vancouver has a great supension bridge and trails. It's a great place to spend part of the day at no charge.

Thanks we are going to miss CC!!!! Can we drink Konk Koolers when it's not warm & sunny.....

Here's the one I was looking for-Tommy mopping the floors!!!
IMGP0134.jpg

He served in the wrong branch. LOL:rotfl2:

For those of you looking for things to do in Vancouver - Lynn Canyon in North Vancouver has a great supension bridge and trails. It's a great place to spend part of the day at no charge.

Oh one more thing to consider. Thanks

We booked a no frills motel in Seattle - Jet motel. It is right across from the airport.

Be careful. You get what you pay for down there. There are some craptastic little hovels near the airport.

For anyone else looking for a hotel, there was a huge fuss on the news about the Cedarbrook Lodge. Rated #1 on trip advisor.

We are taking the Wonder to Alaska departing Vancouver on August the 23rd,I was wondering if anyone would like to split a boat and guide for Ketchican,I already have a guide for August 28th that agreed to a rate for 4 .we would mix flyfishing over kelp beds and trolling for Coho(silvers)which will be the target fish for that part of the season.
Please send pm or reply to this post if interested

regards,Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter