DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

For anyone in group I (colors) I have a question. Are we doing nautical and beach colors, or DCL colors with a nautical/beach theme? I guess I thought I knew, but I am second guessing myself!

The good news is I have just about everything I need already, either way!

Glad our package got there ok. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, we spent the weekend in Charlotte at CKC and I didn't get a chance to even get on the computer.

For anyone in group I (colors) I have a question. Are we doing nautical and beach colors, or DCL colors with a nautical/beach theme? I guess I thought I knew, but I am second guessing myself!

I did bright beachy colors.

its general colors since its not "technically" for DCL, more general cruise.

So sorry for not replying sooner, we are still without power. I'm at work today and have internet access.

Tropical colors are best, please.

On another note, my stuff is NOT done. As we have no power, I have no way to cut my titles. So, I may be asking for an extension for my own swap...

Jennifer that stinks! I hope they get your power fixed soon.

Jennifer, don't worry about the extra time....they will get done!

:hug::hug:

Seriously Jennifer, we all understand. The stress of not even being able to do your normal everyday stuff is hard without power, you do not need to be worrying about this swap right now.

Jennifer, totally understand that extension.. can't do much without power and with neighbors who could burn down their house and yours.. you've got bigger things to watch out for... . I will go postal this weekend... I will send them out on Friday.. as DH and I are going to the zoo and just spending a day together while the kids are in school... I will send it w/ DC with everything else going on.... You can just mail it back in the bubble envelope I send...

Hope power is back on soon!

Jennifer, totally understand that extension.. can't do much without power and with neighbors who could burn down their house and yours.. you've got bigger things to watch out for... . I will go postal this weekend... I will send them out on Friday.. as DH and I are going to the zoo and just spending a day together while the kids are in school... I will send it w/ DC with everything else going on.... You can just mail it back in the bubble envelope I send...

Hope power is back on soon!

I meant to tell you that we have been getting mail. No worries on that end.

Thank you all for understanding, I knew you would, but I do feel bad. And, I'd really like my power back! :lmao:

I'm back in business! On a good note, I got almost all of my groups completely designed on my Gypsy while we were powerless. I'm hoping to do some cutting and pasting tomorrow and Monday.

I will be postal on Tuesday... Friday's game went LOOOONG with 3 power outages at the HS..... So, DH wasn't thinking clearly when I reminded him to go to the post office... I will PM you the DC on Tuesday...

Glad to hear you have power again...

Here are some of my completed groups. My camera is acting up, and the rest of them are in progress.

Group C - Disney Dream - I did Mickey's Pool. I think it needs something, another item. Any ideas?

DSC_1659.jpg

Group E - Castaway Cay - I did Sand Castle. I used a few different charms.

DSC_1657.jpg

Group H - Pirates - I did Ahoy Matey. The mat on the title is the Core'Dinations glitter stuff - doesn't photograph well, it looks a lot better in person.

DSC_1632.jpg

Group K - General Cruise - I did Island Drinks. Each photo mat and journal box has a different drink sticker on it. The patterned paper and the orange cardstock is glittery and also hard to photograph.

DSC_1633.jpg

Cute Jennifer.....maybe for mickeypool you could add a white glove inthe corner for the slide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter