DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

Hi Jennifer!
I mailed today and have dc if needed. There is a small brown envie in box with a little something and also return postage. I think its enough but if not let me know.
Thanks for hosting!

Thanks for letting me know, Rita.

I've got a little more progress to report. Morgan and I went cropping and knowing that I would be spending most of my time helping her, I brought my Gypsy and designed some titles. I should be able to cut and assemble next week.

Jennifer - I planned to have these out already...and am done with just about everything. I have to do my letter and bag and tag. This week has been a doosey!!!! Trying not to re-live it, that's for sure! Anyway, rest of week is busy. I will get that all done this weekend and mail Monday. You will have them for the due date! Thanks...if I can get the cards done, they will be in there also. Can you mail both back together either way, or do you want to just get the cruise ones out? Either way is fine, just wanted to ask!!

Jennifer - I planned to have these out already...and am done with just about everything. I have to do my letter and bag and tag. This week has been a doosey!!!! Trying not to re-live it, that's for sure! Anyway, rest of week is busy. I will get that all done this weekend and mail Monday. You will have them for the due date! Thanks...if I can get the cards done, they will be in there also. Can you mail both back together either way, or do you want to just get the cruise ones out? Either way is fine, just wanted to ask!!

Take your time. Really. I can mail together.

DH is taking mine today! :thumbsup2

Thanks for letting me know, Brooke.

Gals, we've had something come up and I need some angels. I'd take the spots, but I'm in all the groups! If anyone can help with these, I'd appreciate it. If not, I will take 2 spots and keep extras for Morgan.

I can do a page group if you can suggest a theme... I'd be happy to help you out!

You could do something with the characters? They are all over the ships. And, it's not too "cruisy," so that you could use it. My page is "Paradise" and Cheryl's is "Sun Sea & Sand" (or "Sea Sun & Sand"), so they could be used for more than just cruise pictures.

Thanks, Nancy.

I'll do something with characters... Let me think of some ideas tonight/tomorrow and run them passed you.... I figured w/ those themes I saw, i could use them with other things...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter