David & Ian - PJ & TR Sept 17th 2009 - Epcot UK/Attic/UK Lockside - TR Starts PG 14

Yay! You got the multi-quote! Unfortunately, I'll be at the MK on Friday night (for MNSSHP) and Epcot on Saturday. :rolleyes: Staying at CBR.

Aaaww well keep your eyse open anyway. we may change our plans and head to Epcot first then over to the Magic Kingdom.

4 weeks today and we'll be getting ready to board the big silver bird! Well actually it will be white and red as we are flying with Virgin lol. A lot of our friends and family are also on the same flight as as us be decided to fly premium ecconomy, it is our wedding :confused3 so while we will be going upstairs to the extra leg room and champagne welcome they will be herded into luggage hold. Lol it's not quite so bad, Virgin are one of the best so their ecconomy service is pretty good.

Anyway off into town to buy Ian some new shoes for the wedding. I hate shoe shopping so i'll be sticking with what i've got already.

We'll be discussing music this afternoon again :rolleyes1

Aaaww well keep your eyse open anyway. we may change our plans and head to Epcot first then over to the Magic Kingdom.

We'll be discussing music this afternoon again :rolleyes1

I will!

Let us know what you decide about the music!

I've been reading!! :goodvibes
Everything sounds wonderful! :lovestruc

As for song choices, I've always liked the music from Pocahontas and lady and the tramp as well. I'd been searching for lines from songs online to have engraved on my DH ring for our VR. If you search Disney lyrics on google there's a couple sites that pop up with a listing of just about every Disney movie's songs...maybe seeing the words in print will help sway him a little? :upsidedow

If I think of any others I'll let you know. Hope your left over work time goes just quick enough, and good luck with the music selection process...:cheer2:

I love your story!! I also met my DF while participating on the WDWIP (2006), and what a magical year that was :)

As for songs, well...I recently went to a wedding where they played the song that was used in the Disney Earth trailer (by Sigur Ros). It's really slow, but it was beautiful.

I love your story!! I also met my DF while participating on the WDWIP (2006), and what a magical year that was :)

As for songs, well...I recently went to a wedding where they played the song that was used in the Disney Earth trailer (by Sigur Ros). It's really slow, but it was beautiful.

How exciting we also have other friends who got together while they were on the IP. It was one of the best years on my life, loved avery minute of it. Where you F&B or Merch?

OK so we spent most of yesrterday listening to music and discussing amicably what we wanted to have and we have completed our music.

So since we will have the violinist we don't need anything between 10 and 11. From 11 onwards we have chosen to have the music loop that currently plays at Paradise Pier in Disney's California Adventure. We like this as it fits well with the boardwalk theme, it isn't Disney music but is from a Disney location. Also since the lopp runs for a whole hour we don't have to worry about it!!!!

Then while we have food we will be having Disney Classics, ranging from Snow White all the way through to Mulan, we've got a good mix of stuff in there. We've stuck to original versions from the movies here as this is the way we love to remember them.

Mickey is going to show up at 1 so we have the Micky Mouse Club March and then a selection of music from the them parks for the next half and hour. Then after that we have some Disney Mania music, HSM etc it's a bit more lively and although we have no intention of dancing lol some people may feel the urge, especially after a few hours of a free bar!

Just so you all know there are no cuts or bruises as a result of these decisions!

27 Sleeps to go!

Music selections sound great! Glad you were able to agree on it! That's what marriage is all about...or so they say! Sounds like you two work well together! :thumbsup2

Still loving your PR!
I know you are both so excited. The countdown is SO upon us. Wishing you the best travels and the most exciting, special day ever. Enjoy every second of it b/c it does and WILL fly by quickly. We look forward to meeting you on the boat.
Tell me again...I should already know :rolleyes1but it escapes me where are you flying to FL from??
Well see you soon 33 days til we cruise and yout trip and wedding day sooner.

Sorry not to respond sooner, I have been away with work. I had dinner in front of Windsor Castle last night, the weather was beuatiful so we ate outside by the river. Unfortunately the Queen was too busy yesterday to join us...:confused3

Music selections sound great! Glad you were able to agree on it! That's what marriage is all about...or so they say! Sounds like you two work well together! :thumbsup2

We do work well together, we've been together for over 5 years now so I feel like we just complement each other perfectly. :love:

Still loving your PR!
I know you are both so excited. The countdown is SO upon us. Wishing you the best travels and the most exciting, special day ever. Enjoy every second of it b/c it does and WILL fly by quickly. We look forward to meeting you on the boat.
Tell me again...I should already know :rolleyes1but it escapes me where are you flying to FL from??
Well see you soon 33 days til we cruise and yout trip and wedding day sooner.

It's so exciting, I am counting the sleeps now. 24 sleeps till we fly to Florida, 29 sleeps till the wedding and 31 sleeps till the cruise.

W're flying in from the UK, we live in the north-east, a place called Hull. Looking forward to meeting you on the cruise. :woohoo:

ooooh just 24 sleeps away! that is exactly how i count down :rotfl:

im just a tad jealous its so close! hehe

How exciting we also have other friends who got together while they were on the IP. It was one of the best years on my life, loved avery minute of it. Where you F&B or Merch?

I was Canadian F&B, so I served at Le Cellier...I would do that program again in a moment! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, as well.

You are so lucky to be going back to the magic so soon, I wish you both all the best :)

ooooh just 24 sleeps away! that is exactly how i count down :rotfl:

im just a tad jealous its so close! hehe

I always count down in sleeps for exciting things, I don't know it just sounds even more exciting. Now it's only 23!

I was Canadian F&B, so I served at Le Cellier...I would do that program again in a moment! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, as well.

You are so lucky to be going back to the magic so soon, I wish you both all the best :)

We loved it, not sure I would do the IP again as I think the people that I was there with made it special but would love to work for Disney full time, but it's just impossible to get a visa.

Little less than a month!!:banana:

:banana:

heh talk about impossible to get a visa! We havent even tried to apply yet ( i think i spoke with you before about this..? as i knew you were from the uk and went to Florida and lived for a while and working for Disney...) and im scared about the rejection!

It is our dream to live out there, and i know we will move there one day. We are hoping that the wedding out there in Florida will look good for us when its time for us to apply for the visa. You can get big houses out in Orlando for so little money compared to houses in the uk! ... So watch this space!

Heh, if i was you, i would be planning to pack - or i would have packed already with excitment!

You must promise to post on here when you get back with lots of photos! :cutie:

heh talk about impossible to get a visa! We havent even tried to apply yet ( i think i spoke with you before about this..? as i knew you were from the uk and went to Florida and lived for a while and working for Disney...) and im scared about the rejection!

It is our dream to live out there, and i know we will move there one day. We are hoping that the wedding out there in Florida will look good for us when its time for us to apply for the visa. You can get big houses out in Orlando for so little money compared to houses in the uk! ... So watch this space!

Heh, if i was you, i would be planning to pack - or i would have packed already with excitment!

You must promise to post on here when you get back with lots of photos! :cutie:

US visa's are so hard to get unless you have a company to sponsor you or are setting up your own business. One day...

We haven't started to pack yet, although Ian is desperate to get the cases out I am a little more practical about it, the last thing we need is two huge suitcases lying round the house half filled for the next three weeks!!!!

We'll be having tons of pictures to share no doubt about that. Go Misty!

Less than three weeks till we fly & 3 and a half to the wedding :cool1:

Had quite a busy weekend finishing a few things off. I updated the ESTA with all of our travel details and have started to print things out so that we have all of our confirmations in one place for hotels, car hire etc. I also ordered some contact lenses, I don't normally wear contacts but often get them to go on holiday with. If I don't wear my glasses I am completely blind so I try to wear them if I know I will be particpating in "wet" activities - swimming/waterparks etc. As we have several of this type of activity on the cruise I want to make sure I have them!

I spent some time in town yesterday preparing a gift for our wedding planner. We decided that we would create a basket with some UK type stuff that would remond her of us and also some things that she wouldn't be able to get in the USA. Pictures below.

P1010058.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010060.jpg

Now I spent a little more than I expected too but am really pleased with everything. For those that think the pictures are small it contains the following:

A British Cook Book
Paddington Bear Plush
Double Decker Bus Model
Mug from Hull (where we live)
Pen from Hull
Twining's Breakfast Tea
Scotish Shortbread
A range of British candies

To this we will probably also give a gift card. I really hope she likes it, it has taken a bit of thought to decide what to include and will certainly add some weight to our luggage!!!!

Well it's late so I am off to bed.

What a thoughtful gift for your wedding planner! I love that idea!

P.S. I was surprised to see Kit Kat in the UK pavilion. I did not know Kit Kat was not American! The wrapping is a little different but I'm sure it's just as delicious no matter where you get it!

I see some aero there! But no crunchies!! I used to wait for the day my grandfather would bring back crunchies after he went to ireland!! My favorite! She is sure to love it!

omg! that is such a thoughtful idea! i would never have thought of that- good thinking batman! :thumbsup2

She will love it!! Let us know what she thinks of it! I really would like to send our planner something (when we know who it is) and something like that is so thoughtful. Gotta have some Twinnnnigggsss tea in there darling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter