"D Gamer" a new Disney community

The characters look ugly, and as exciting as it may be to play in a world where Narnia, the Cheetah Girls, and Spectrobes all come together, it's just not the Disney parks. Nice idea, Disney, but no thanks.

Wow, anyone notice these characters look very similar to another nintendo game "Animal Crossing"? I also think these characters are very ugly, and way worse looking than VMK characters.

Wow, anyone notice these characters look very similar to another nintendo game "Animal Crossing"? I also think these characters are very ugly, and way worse looking than VMK characters.

Yup. They do look alike.

I'm not risking a stupid chance to play something they may close. :thumbsup2

The thing is it is just a chat room, looks boring to me, I know I wouldn't be able to play it as you have to be able to use Wi-Fi and I have been trying to get my Animal Crossing game to work for Wi-Fi for the past year or so.
~Spongeblair

Or copy & paste this little poem I just wrote...feed the feedback machine!

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
DGamer is not VMK,
This is your Quest clue...

You might want to think,
About bringing VMK back,
Scores of us are mad,
About you giving it the sack!

So here is our plea,
We believe this wish is due,
Save VMK today,
and make our Year of a Million Dreams Come True!

Wow, great poem!

Off topic: I believe the game will be bad, because it comes as a "Bonus Item" when you buy some Chronicles of Narnia game. If they were serious, they'd release it as it's own game, I think.

Wow, great poem!

Off topic: I believe the game will be bad, because it comes as a "Bonus Item" when you buy some Chronicles of Narnia game. If they were serious, they'd release it as it's own game, I think.

DGamer will be kind of cheap it looks like, kind of like the games it comes with. Just about any time a movie is released and it has a videogame come out based on it, the game is just a quick attempt to cash in. They know people will buy the game just because they liked the movie, so they make little effort to make the game anything special.

As demonstrated by their character design.

hmm i've got a nintendo ds i'm gonna check it out

Interesting, when I registered, they did not ask what I would like to see on D-Gamers. Maybe they have heard enough of "play VMK". LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter