"D Gamer" a new Disney community

aPiratesLife4Me

DIS Veteran
Just spotted this over on the Disney site and thought I would share. Looks like it works with Nintendo DS and the PC. Create your own avatar and chat with other D Gamers. Also if you click the "register now" in the lower left you will see cowboy pants and some other clothing you get by registering now. First I have heard of this and know nothing about it beyond what is on this page:

http://disney.go.com/disneyinteractivestudios/dgamer/

Well, I don't have a Nintendo DS, but did take the time to submit an answer to the question "What do you want to do in D Gamer?"

I wrote "Bring back VMK" in the suggestion box.

:thumbsup2

Well I just mentioned it to my son, a big time Nintendo gamer :laughing: and he said he told me about it a while back. He didn't know about customizing your avatar though because he hasn't really followed it other than reading about it about two months ago. Obviously it's not at all like our vmk community, I just thought maybe this was what they were referring to in the comment in Yavn Speaks that was later removed.

And it says chat with friends from DS to DS or from DS to PC so I'm not sure if it will be an actual online community or if there will be pay to play games on the PC part since you obviously have to purchase specific games to get it for your DS.

Interesting. I wonder if this is what they meant when they stated in one of the newsletters how we could still be in contact with VMKr's.

:thumbsup2

Well I just mentioned it to my son, a big time Nintendo gamer :laughing: and he said he told me about it a while back. He didn't know about customizing your avatar though because he hasn't really followed it other than reading about it about two months ago. Obviously it's not at all like our vmk community, I just thought maybe this was what they were referring to in the comment in Yavn Speaks that was later removed.

They should make a new world that will appeal to all ages - but I see where they're targeting, nintendo addicts.

Post 666!

Eww it looks disgusting :rotfl2: In the suggestion the question was : What would you like to do in D gamer : My response : Play VMK.

I wrote "Keep VMK" in suggestion box too..

I wanted to write - please inform potentional players if this will be a promotional tool you will be taking away from them after they work really hard to obtain the prizes...

Thanks - but I will pass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter