Cutiesnana's Creative Designs

Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
I was wondering if you were the one that did a Richard Petty driving experience letter for someone to their husband? I can't find it but I think it was you.

Sorry, thats not one of mine. Maybe you could check with Pat or Amy.

Can I please ask for 2 more favors (like you haven't done enought for me :laughing: )!!

You did this for me...and we love them! Can you please make one with Angela and one with Grammy?

kaelynmnsshp.jpg

I appreciate all you have done for me...I will send you some pictures when I can get them all together!!

Can I please ask for 2 more favors (like you haven't done enought for me :laughing: )!!

You did this for me...and we love them! Can you please make one with Angela and one with Grammy?

I appreciate all you have done for me...I will send you some pictures when I can get them all together!!

Here you go, enjoy.
1grammy.jpg

1ANGELA.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will make sure to send you pictures after our trip.

Thanks again for all your wonderful help. :thanks:

May I request a couple of the name/number/character designs???

I need:

Shauna #26 with Stitch or if you have lady and the tramp that would be best
Michael #29 with Goofy
Christopher #02 I don't know if you have any Dale pictures (chip & dale) or not if not then maybe Donald for this one

Thank you so much...:yay:

I love your designs and have a few requests:

1) My son loves Star Wars and I was wondering if you can make him the big number 08 in Star Wars and I know there is a Jedi Mickey character somewhere - If it is not to much trouble to find with the name Grady on top and a clear background.

2) The Star Wars letters with Goofy on top like post #594 With Grady for the name with a clear background.

3) Darth Grady like Darth Dad (I don't remember the post #) Can I also have this with a clear background (Can I have Darth Dad with a clear background too?)

4) Tall numbers 08 with Cinderella and Megan on top with a clear background.

5) Minnie with red polka dots with Megan and a 5 and Mommy with a 40.

Thank you!

May I request a couple of the name/number/character designs???

I need:

Shauna #26 with Stitch or if you have lady and the tramp that would be best
Michael #29 with Goofy
Christopher #02 I don't know if you have any Dale pictures (chip & dale) or not if not then maybe Donald for this one

Thank you so much...:yay:

Here you go, enjoy.
1CHRISTOPHER.jpg

1SHAUNA.jpg

1MICHAEL.jpg

Can I please have the Tink (Like 498) the Pixie with an Attitude Picture, but have it say ' Miss Nikki's 21st Birthday' ?

Pretty please?

TIA!!

Cutiesnana,
You have beautiful designs. Thank you so very much for offering your time and talents to those of us who are artistically challenged! We are leaving for Disney in 11 days so if you can't get to this before I go then I would certainly understand. I found this site just about a week or so ago and I have been making passports and journals and trick or treat bags ever since! I would love to make a few shirts for the kids before I go so here is a large request that I hope you can fulfill.

Post #850 Cars design with the name Henry and the number 07
Post #407 Sleeping Beauty with the name Rachel
Jasmine with the name Abigail
Jasmine with the name Anna
Cinderella with the name Jennifer
Post#517 Ariel with the name Rachel
Alice with the name Abigail
Post #810 I would love to have 2 of these one with the name Rachel and one with the name Abigail
Post # 1312 I would like the number to be 07 and the name Tony and if you have it his favorite character is Pooh.

Thank you again for all of your beautiful work!
Mary

Hi Millie~
I haven't bothered you in a while but we are only 10 days away from our trip to WDW (wooohooo!!!!) I was wondering if you could do a disney school excuse letter. pretty basic just saying that "Alexa" will not be in class on October 15, 17, 19th because we will be traveling to Walt Disney World.

Also, can I get the letters for both girls, Lexie and Gianna, about our upcoming trip. and an invite to Cinderella's Gala Feast on Oct 16th at 7 pm.

Thank you sooooo much!!

Hi again. Could I please get, from your photobucket page..1tisha the same but with Mom for the name.....1mitch the same but one with Dad, one with Dylan, one with Blake and one with Cole for the names( do you happen to have a tiger print design?).....also the ariannarose one but with Allison for the name. Thank you so much

Hi all. Ok after much fighting with my computer, I was finally able to get back on here. Then the cable company decided to dig and run and repair lines. I think everything is ok now. So get the requests in while you can LOL.

I am so glad that your back online. I am sure by now you will consider my request harassment because I have PM'd you and emailed you and posted above. ;) I am so happy your back

I am sorry to hear of all of your computer troubles though, being without the computer is frustrating! It makes me feel like this. :badpc:

Thanks again,
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter