Cutiesnana's Creative Designs

Hello everyone, Thanks so much for thinking of me. Well my computer and I have not been on very good terms as of late, but I think I finally got that taken care of. Then I had to take my shih tzu of 12 yrs to the vet to find out her heart was failing and to put her out of her suffering we chose to put her down. Taking me a bit to adjust to that, but I'm working at it. So back to the requests anyone still wanting some can just PM me and let me know. And thanks to Pat for the new siggy pic and to Lisabell for BOOing me.

Hello everyone, Thanks so much for thinking of me. Well my computer and I have not been on very good terms as of late, but I think I finally got that taken care of. Then I had to take my shih tzu of 12 yrs to the vet to find out her heart was failing and to put her out of her suffering we chose to put her down. Taking me a bit to adjust to that, but I'm working at it. So back to the requests anyone still wanting some can just PM me and let me know. And thanks to Pat for the new siggy pic and to Lisabell for BOOing me.

So sorry about your doggie:hug:
Glad your computer is speaking to you again.

Sorry to hear about your dog. Just try to remember all the good times you had together and keep them in your heart :grouphug:

Could I please get designs from post #'s 155(4 princess) with Allison
#661 with just Allison wrote on it and post #820 with Allison. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

CutiesNana:

I am so sorry about the loss of your precious doggy do. We had to put our old cocker spaniel down about two months ago because of throat cancer. We got him from Cocker Rescue two years ago, and didn't realize, at the time, that he was so old. But I would do it over again just to have him,and we will get another dog from Cocker Rescue-after a while. I know how lonely your home will be without your dog. {Hugs}.

Could I please get the Joey one with 11, and Daisy with 12. I forgot they will be having birthdays before we leave.

Here you go, enjoy.
1JOEY.jpg

1DAISY.jpg

Hello, I have been admiring your designs and was wondering if I could get some designs for my scrapbooking.

I would really love to have the princesses that have the scenes in their skirts. I was wondering if I could get them without any top text and with their own names underneath.

For example, the BIBBIDIABBY would have no words above Cinderella's head but with her own name underneath. They would be gorgeous at the top of each scrap page.

Thanks so much and please keep the designs coming. :cheer2:

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pup. Our pets are an intricate part of the family and it's hard.
I'm glad that you are ok, had some of us worried.
Angela

Millie,

Just wanted to offer you some hugs over the loss of your doggie. I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

Here you go, enjoy.
1quiltymom.jpg

Thanks so much! I've not been happy with how my LGMH's from home depot have turned out, and since I'm much better working with fabrics I thought this would be the next best thing.

Thanks!

Now on to scheme and design something with this .... :scratchin

Hello, I have been admiring your designs and was wondering if I could get some designs for my scrapbooking.

I would really love to have the princesses that have the scenes in their skirts. I was wondering if I could get them without any top text and with their own names underneath.

For example, the BIBBIDIABBY would have no words above Cinderella's head but with her own name underneath. They would be gorgeous at the top of each scrap page.

Thanks so much and please keep the designs coming. :cheer2:

I PM'd you but want to thank you again. Beautiful. They are gorgeous. :cutie:

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I know how horribble that is.

I was wondering if you were the one that did a Richard Petty driving experience letter for someone to their husband? I can't find it but I think it was you.

In a crunch. I am making a collage for my sister-in-law's birthday. It will be professional pictures of her two girls in a mat and framed. I would love to put a saying in the middle of the collage.... probably: Thank Heaven For Little Girls

Could you PLEASE write that in a cute font or in a cute way for me to use it??? The mat is dark green. If you an think of a better saying for a collage of 2 little girls I'm open to suggestion. The problem is that I need it tonight. Thank you SOO much . Youl are so creative and wonderful I know this was the place to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter