Curious...how many DVC DINK's

West Coast DINKS chiming in:goodvibes . We bought in April and will make our first trip 'home' in December. My Sister and I will be at AKV in September, which I am totally excited about!!!:cool1: As you can see by my signature, 2 furry felines for us!

We are DINK's too. Until Wednesday:headache: "He" quit his job without getting another one first, so we will be SINK's starting on Thursday:headache: :sad2:

Dink here. Bought in January. Call home the buckeye state. Only have a furry english bulldog puppy named Louie as our "son"

This is too funny. I was just thinking this would be an interesting thread.

DINKS here, just bought DVC a couple of weeks ago.

Definitely KIDS forever.

Semi-Local to WDW.

I Love the DINK acroynm!!

We are DINKs also. Not local though. We hope to be losing the NK soon also. We bought into DVC this past Feb. and made our first trip home the beginning of July. We think it was the best thing we have ever done. We will always be kids at heart.

Our next trip is this coming NYE!

We were dinks when we bought but somehow we aren't any more. Just sort of a warning that vwl are fertile grounds.

DINKs here.... We purchased DVC in April, 1997. I can tell you all that you will NOT get tired of it!

We live just under an hour's drive away....

And Disney is aware of us, too. It's announcements like this that keep us coming back:

In Mexico, a 50- to 60-seat tequila bar will soon replace one of the retail shops in the pavilion's indoor courtyard. Along the waterfront, the Cantina de San Angel is going to be expanded with additional seating allowing better views of World Showcase. A new menu will debut at the eatery by summer 2008. :banana: :drinking1

Well, we were DINKs, but now we're SINKs, thanks to my decision to quit my job and go to law school. We'll be either DINKs or DIwKs in three years. :) Leaning toward the former, but not totally decided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter