Crystal Palace - Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner???

We did lunch last May and it was wonderful. Got to the park early rode rides then relaxed for lunch. Allowed us to have the energy to last the day. Kids loved Pooh Bear & friends

Denise

Go for lunch and if you schedule it for close to 2:30 some switch over to dinner menu so you get both for the lunch price.

I would suggest The Garden Grill At Epcot it's all you can eat character and the lunch menu is the same as dinner only cheaper if you want details email me.

This is always a must do. I love the breakfast here. The past 2 trips we've done concierge so we haven't done any breakfast's.

We did have dinner here in October and everything was wonderful. It's my DH's favorite of all the character buffets.

We have done breakfast and lunch and I think a late breakfast is our favorite. We were able to get more interaction with the characters, the food was great, and it was cheaper.

Breakfast is our pick...8:05 when the park doesn't open until 9:00. The deep fried french toast and the cheesy potatoes are WONDERFUL! :thumbsup2

We really, really love this place. The food, the characters, the lovely surroundings, it's awesome! We have had lunch and dinner there before, and on our upcoming trip we have an 8:05 ADR for breakfast. Like others said, it will be great to walk in before the park opens, and be ready to go by 9:00. I really don't think you can go wrong with any choice you make....have fun deciding! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter