Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we look at the parks as they are now - as far as operationally etc - and I have five days in the parks - which park should I visit twice in your collective opinions?
Me, DH and DS (who will be 6). No height restrictions and everyone is a ride junkie and we love to eat fun snacks. Thoughts?

there never was a free for all for the kids to go wherever they wanted during this show. I'm sure there will be spots on the floor for each group.

I haven't seen the latest show but I recall in a prior version there was a part where "gold doubloons" would fall down and kids would scramble to catch them. I would think if there was any element like that in the show they would remove it

Other wise the kids are likely to just stay in one area as long as they are interested in what they are seeing

If we look at the parks as they are now - as far as operationally etc - and I have five days in the parks - which park should I visit twice in your collective opinions?
Me, DH and DS (who will be 6). No height restrictions and everyone is a ride junkie and we love to eat fun snacks. Thoughts?

I would think DHS or MK:
- DHS: most crowds/longest lines/highest % of rides for ride junkies - and good snacks in Galaxy's Edge
- MK: just most rides to get done and also lots of good snacks

If you are into Star Wars / want multiple chances to ride Rise then DHS is the answer but also might add a bit more stress. If you want super relaxing then 2 days at MK and take your time both days

- EPCOT: other that the food booths doesn't have a *ton* to take up a lot of time
- AK: the lines seem pretty short consistently so you likely can get everything done multiple times in one day

I would think DHS or MK:
- DHS: most crowds/longest lines/highest % of rides for ride junkies - and good snacks in Galaxy's Edge
- MK: just most rides to get done and also lots of good snacks

If you are into Star Wars / want multiple chances to ride Rise then DHS is the answer but also might add a bit more stress. If you want super relaxing then 2 days at MK and take your time both days

- EPCOT: other that the food booths doesn't have a *ton* to take up a lot of time
- AK: the lines seem pretty short consistently so you likely can get everything done multiple times in one day

I was thinking the same thing - either DHS or MK. I'm personally leaning toward MK but my son and husband would probably enjoy DHS more so....MK IT IS!! hahah i dont know. We have time.

Thanks!!!

Yep, sounds like. That would be a real bummer...it's tower or bust for me if CR. I would vastly prefer YC.

Were you booked on Labor Day weekend? I was too until the tri-state order was extended and I moved to the end of Sept.

Also, hilariously I just got an email from JetBlue about my return flight being moved to 2pm! The hits just keep on coming today. I can't even be mad at this point lol I mean it is what it is. Just gotta go with the flow.
adding to this with a positive spin....

got home last week from our stay in the garden wing... I was bummed we weren’t placed in the tower at first, but it turned out to be a huge advantage.

Walking past the insane line for the elevators every night that wrapped all the way through the lobby made me VERY happy we wound up in the garden wing 😊

Only one party at a time per elevator, when most people are leaving the parks at the same time... the lines were horrendous.

Last edited:
adding to this with a positive spin....

got home last week from our stay in the garden wing... I was bummed we weren’t placed in the tower at first, but it turned out to be a huge advantage.

Walking past the line for the elevators every night that wrapped all the way through the lobby made me VERY relieved we were in the garden wing 😊

Those tower elevators are so frustrating, and we barely had to deal with them because we’ve always been at BLT not the tower.

Definitely a positive to being in the garden wing!

omg JEALOUS. The two bedroom in that resort is beautiful HOWEVER - are you ok with no Stormalong Bay?
The rep said we could use the pool at BWI while we were there - would be about a 5-10 minute walk. I think that should be fine plus we will have plenty of room to space out if we want to hang in the room!

I was thinking the same thing - either DHS or MK. I'm personally leaning toward MK but my son and husband would probably enjoy DHS more so....MK IT IS!! hahah i dont know. We have time.

Thanks!!!

It seems like DHS is the park that reservations go the fasted for so you might want to make it for DHS and then if you find you got everything done after one day it would be easier to switch that day from DHS to MO than the other way

Or just tell them DHS was all booked up and just book MK ;)

These are HORRIBLE masks. I also bought them and they are awful. They also don't look quite right, the sides flare out inside of against your face, they are hot (like plastic against your face hot), and leave you with a chemical taste in your mouth. Huge waste of money.
Gee.That's great to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter