CP Fall 06

Joanna71985 said:
Sorcerer Figment, where did you get that CP picture in your signiture? I really like it a lot.
Thanks, I'm rather proud of it. :woohoo: It's basically the header from WDWCollegeProgram.com, with the slogan in a different font, and the old CP logo Mickey head added for good measure. Top it off with a little pixie dust, and poof! pixiedust:

I just checked the presentation schedule again, and wow! :smickey: Have they ever help this many presentations before? Hmm, I wonder if they'd mind me going to all three of ours? :eeyore:

well im excited i picked my date march 8th to go...can't wait! i dont even know where to start, how do i prepare for the presentation? what should i know or do b4 going? thanks!

Make sure you have the application and role sheet printed before you go down to the presentation.

Try to have some questions ready beforehand so you can get everything you need to know asked.

Pretty much, the presenter will go through the aspects of the program with a powerpoint presentation and little movie clips in between. When I went, there were some easy questions asked (like "What do you think of when you hear Disney?") that you get pins for answering. After the powerpoint slideshow, you'll get called up one at a time (if you have your role sheet/application all done) to pick a time for your interview. The interviews last roughly 15-30 minutes, so make sure you allow for at least that much time for your scheduling of the interview. Good luck!

So, I just printed out the Roles Checklist and the Character Attendant role is listed under "Additional Roles" which means it requires a seperate interview. But on the website, Character Attendant is listed as part of the regular roles. Anyone know which is correct? Or what this requires extra if it does??

I was wondering about that myself. I think I saw a character attendant post on the myspace group for the College Program, so I will have to see if I can find who it was and ask them if they had to go through a separate audition. Otherwise I guess someone can ask during an interview or presentation for you. Are you considering that role?

I'm pretty sure that it is normal now. I think that it used to require a seperate interview, but it changed. I too am considering a attendant role, after performer, and before operations.

I'm 20 and from Long Island, just popping in.

Debating on the phone/in person interview. Ironically they're doing the presentation at my college the day BEFORE I leave for a Disney vacation. I was told that they usually do interviews afterwards, so it might be best to do a phone interview.

Evil Princess said:
I'm 20 and from Long Island, just popping in.

Debating on the phone/in person interview. Ironically they're doing the presentation at my college the day BEFORE I leave for a Disney vacation. I was told that they usually do interviews afterwards, so it might be best to do a phone interview.

All interviews are now on the phone. I think in some special instances they might have an in-person interview, but otherwise you sign up at the end of your presentation for a phone interview. I made mine for the next day when I went last semester, but I think they were taking interviews starting that night, which might be good for you since you'll be on vacation the next day. Good luck!

Hey Ya'll, I'm 21 from TN! (I go to school in Alabama, so I just put that as my location).

I will be applying for Fall '06...I'm pretty nervous/excited. August seems extremely far away right now, but I'm already wishing I was there! I haven't really picked a role yet, but I've always thought it would be neat to work at one of the resorts. Does anyone know if a lot of CPers work at the resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter