CP Fall 06

fristbytte21

Boom, baby!
just wondering if anyone knows when they post the dates for the meetings for the fall CP...plus anyone else thinking about going in the fall? ::MickeyMo

I am!!! :cheer2: Since the dates for Spring were October/November, 2 12- 3 months before the program, I'd assume for Fall it's be around late Feb./March.

Hey there. I am hoping to go for Fall 06. I have been awaiting the presentation dates myself! I figure they won't be up until the last presentations for spring season, which is December 16th it seems. For the spring, presentations began 9/12 which is right into the beginning of fall semester for most schools, so to me, it would make sense if presentations began sometime in mid-January, which is the beginning of spring semester for most schools.

So I really hope they release the dates soon. I cannot wait to interview for fall! I applied and interviewed for spring 06 and was accepted to operations, but I was unable to accept. I am really looking forward to going next fall and so I want to apply and attend a presentation/interview as soon as possible! Disney didn't come to my school until November 15th, and from what I have heard, in the past it seems like they come equally as late in the spring semester, so I will probably go to my friend's school which is visited early in the semester.

Good luck! What roles are you looking to apply for? ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I REALLY want to do entertainment. I have a lot of friends in entertainment from my first CP. If not that, then operations.

i am planning to get something in the shops, since i work at the disney store now. it would be easy for me to adjust to the setting plus i love the rush lol

I was considering Fall 06 myself :earsboy: I've got a lot of stuff to get figured out first though! (they don't have a representative at my school or anything, so need to find out how they'd handle it here)

When I interviewed for spring06, my interviewer asked for my top 4 role choices and I said: Recreation (specifically for the children's programs if possible), Operations, Hospitality, and Vacation Planner. I don't know what I will apply for fall. I definitely want to apply for the same things, but I don't know in which order and if I still want to try for recreation, since I am not so keen on the other choices I could get if that was my role (marina rentals, towels, etc). My mom is convinced that I should audition for entertainment to be a character performer. I would love to be a princess :D but I know I might not be chosen for that if I actually do get character performer. What do you guys think I should do?

I'm going to apply as well. I apply my freshman year od college and was accepted but was unable to go. I'm not sure where I want to work. My top choices are either Operations, Hopitality, etc... I can't wait for the presentation!!!!!

Alright, today was the last day for spring presentations. Hopefully they will have fall presentation dates up soon! :D I can't wait!

Tentatively considering applying for Fall 06, but I have a question that I'm a little unclear about. I'm currently a senior in college, but i'm graduating in may, would this affect me being to do the program at all??? i only recently even heard of it or i probably would have applied sooner

LadyDulcinea1 said:
Tentatively considering applying for Fall 06, but I have a question that I'm a little unclear about. I'm currently a senior in college, but i'm graduating in may, would this affect me being to do the program at all??? i only recently even heard of it or i probably would have applied sooner

No. You just have to be in college when you apply, so you would be fine applying this semester for fall and then going after you have graduated. Good luck!

Yeah, they updated the website today and it says that the page will be updated with the dates for presentations which start in February. BAH! I don't think I can wait that long!

your going in the fall? what are you going to do? I am thinking about a waiter or bartender slot. My main goal would be to get into the advanced internship.

Yes, I would like to go in the fall. I applied for the spring but then could not go. I was accepted in operations. I am going to apply for recreation, operations, hospitality, and vacation planning again probably. I don't know which I will list as my first choice though, because I really want to do the children's programs with recreation, but I know that's not the only job you can get with that role and I wouldn't really want to do anything else within recreation. What Advanced Internship would you want?

I would like to do an AI after my CP. I'd like to do something in operations, entertainment (if there is one) or work in the Learning Center. My friend is currently doing that one.

I am looking into a marketing one. I am thinking about international and national marketing

so who is planning on doing the program this fall? i am still in debate but I am 98% sure i will apply.

I am like 99% sure I am going to apply for this fall. I really would like to say 100% but I have to see if my school will accept online credits from another school (since my school doesn't accept credits for the internship and they don't have online classes). I can't really afford to go without getting any credits since I want to graduate the spring afterwards. If I don't get credits, I will have to wait until Fall07. But I'm pretty sure I will be able to go for fall06.

I'm still not sure what I want to put as my first choice for my role though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter