Cost of Dining with an Imagineer?

It's a set menu and changes periodically but I imagine if there are food allergies/issues you can seek out alternatives. My husband hates salad so he may just pass on the cobb salad since it's not an actual allergy issue.

I think this is the current menu :

Soups/Salads
Celery Root Bisque - with duck confit, white truffle creme fraiche, and a micro thyme

Individual Classic Cobb Salad - with finely chopped greens, turkey breast, bacon, egg, tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, avocado, and cobb salad dressing

Entrees
Charred-glazed Filet of Beef - with a red wine reduction, topped with a cabernet and roasted shallot butter over white truffle oil-wild forest mushroom mashed potatoes, and sauteed haricot verts

Noodle Bowl - with a grilled breast of chicken, soy beans, sugar snap peas, bok choy, and shiitake mushrooms in a red curry broth

Pan-seared Black Grouper - with a half a herb-crusted lobster tail over an orzo salad with a cognac-mushroom beurre blanc

Desserts
Three Mini Desserts - Brown Derby Original Mini Grapefruit Cake, Double Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee, Chocolate Sphere with Hazelnut Praline Chocolate and Orange-White Chocolate Mousse

Beverages
Coffee

Tea

Non-alcoholic Beverage
That was the menu when we did it last month.

Does the lunch include a commemorative plate or are you given an option to buy a commemorative plate? I have only seen the plate with the dinner and no mention of it with lunch.

I think that's around what we paid when we did it last month.

I know that the Dine with an Imagineer at Flying Fish was more expensive (I'm thinking it was in the $80-$90 range) than HBD, but I don't know if they do it there anymore.

I haven't seen it offered there in quite some time. DS had lunch with one of the top imagineers and he told them they did not like going to the Flying Fish dinner but really enjoy the HBD lunch.

Looks like you can still book at the Brown Derby. I went through the steps of making a reservation without completing it. They only do it on certain days, however. It is not offered daily.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/dine-with-an-imagineer/

Looks like you can still book at the Brown Derby. I went through the steps of making a reservation without completing it. They only do it on certain days, however. It is not offered daily.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/dine-with-an-imagineer/

Yes, Brown Derby has it Mon Wed and Friday except for holidays or times like spring break. DS actually has his third booked in July. The question that came up was about the Flying Fish where they used to offer it at dinner time some nights. It has not been offered there for some time. That does not surprise me, it was a different experience.

Does the lunch include a commemorative plate or are you given an option to buy a commemorative plate? I have only seen the plate with the dinner and no mention of it with lunch.

DS got the plate the last two lunches but several sources are saying you must now pay for it.

Each diner received a plate (for no extra charge) at our lunch on March 8.

I did it may 11th and paid about $80 after tip. We got a commemorative plate, name tag and menu. We had corn chowder, Cobb salad, grouper/lobster tail and a three part dessert. We were done at 2pm... A little bit long, but it was very interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter