Coronavirus and Anxiety

People are stockpiling the things they need the most because huge shortages are expected. I mean... where do you think we get most of our goods, especially paper goods and medicines? CHINA- where entire cities, ports, etc. are quarantined, and ships from China aren't being allowed to either leave port or dock in other countries. Not sure how you feel, but I'd rather use toilet paper than any of the alternatives (it's winter and corn cobs are in short supply here, hahaha!)

People are stockpiling the things they need the most because huge shortages are expected. I mean... where do you think we get most of our goods, especially paper goods and medicines? CHINA- where entire cities, ports, etc. are quarantined, and ships from China aren't being allowed to either leave port or dock in other countries. Not sure how you feel, but I'd rather use toilet paper than any of the alternatives (it's winter and corn cobs are in short supply here, hahaha!)
A good reason to reduce business taxes and encourage more u.s. manufacturing in our country. It can be done. Most drug ingredients come from China and the biggest reason to move our manufacturing to the usa

I just got one from Target.
I was there this morning, there was absolutely nothing different than any other day there despite what they said in their email LOL

I really hope my inbox isn't going to be filled with emails from stores about the coronavirus.

Unless you have one of the underlying conditions, then COVID is pretty damn bad.
Sure, high-risk individuals are always going to fare worse during these outbreaks. That’s true of all diseases. Whether I was considered high-risk or low-risk, I’d always choose to contract the disease with a 1% death rate over the one with a 50+% death rate, though.

Sure, high-risk individuals are always going to fare worse during these outbreaks. That’s true of all diseases. Whether I was considered high-risk or low-risk, I’d always choose to contract the disease with a 1% death rate over the one with a 50+% death rate, though.
This is unbelievable but we will make it thru this.

I was there this morning, there was absolutely nothing different than any other day there despite what they said in their email LOL

I really hope my inbox isn't going to be filled with emails from stores about the coronavirus.

I think it might be, just got another from Budget car rental, I last used budget car rental about 5 years ago.

I also got the one from Target.

All these places suddenly cleaning... why now?

I mean, I’d like to think these places cleaned regularly anyway.

Maybe if they cleaned all the time then things like the flu & stomach viruses wouldn’t spread as much.

Just read a family accidentally bought 2000 rolls of TP. They’re prepared. They can make forts out of them.
Tp won't go bad. Now what I'm about to say is a joke.... No wait can't type it because I could get another penalty point... But it is funny. I will save it for later. Great post about 2000 rolls of toilet paper

People acting this insane is making myself, as someone who deals with generalized anxiety, beyond anxious. I had to leave work early because I was having such bad anxiety. I didn't even worry about wiping down my cart, so it's not that I'm worried about catching it, but why are people stocking up on this stuff?

Didn't you go to the store to buy exactly the same thing you are accusing others of buying? And then you went to other stores looking for the same items? It's the same reason - you need the item, and you need a few weeks' worth of it. People see the stock dwindle, so they make sure they get enough. You were just late.

I think you need to find another reason why your anxiety is flaring up - could it be because you didn't have the products you needed already? When you put the blame of the anxiety on someone else, you're not being pro-active dealing with it, IMO. I have anxiety, panic attacks, and take some meds when needed. I've found that when I look at myself as the starting point of my issues, I find a much better and quicker solution to end the cycle. If I put blame on someone else, I can't do a thing about it. Got to own it first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter