Cool Pins

Originally posted by Granny
I'm very happy for you, and I hope I'm wrong and that all DVC members will be getting this in the mail soon! It sounds very nice.

Well, we got ours today. What a plesant surprise! I'm wearing mine as I type this.

Many of our friends ask us why we spent the 'extra' money and bought DVC instead of another timeshare. Just another reason for me to say 'They Always Go The Extra Mile' My wife was disappointed when we couldn't find the pins in late Sept. Between having them and the inscription on the back she is one happy lady.

Last year I did not get a VWL pin. Looked in the mail every day. Never came.

Will really be sorry if I miss this pin - it sounds quite special.

:confused:

DVC Members will be receiving this special commemorative pin in the mail. This pin is slightly different than the WDW Mickey American Flag Head Pin, as the WDW pin has larger stars and stripes.

DVC_flagpin101801.jpg

The back of the DVC gift pin reads...

Disney Vacation Club
In Remembrance September 11, 2001

With the pin, is a card that reads
"Together, memories, family, freedom, home".

Then Walt's quote of March 1, 1941
"Tomorrow will be better for as long as
America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life".

and inside the card...
"If we look closely, we can see it.
The truest spirit of America stands before us
in our steadfast belief in brighter tomorrows and
our magical faith in new beginnings."

Got mine yesterday also. They are very nice, the stars and strips in the shape of Mickey. Excellent! A very nice gift!!

Do they look something like this icon i have now? Sure hope my pins arrive today!!!!

gemini14....

There is a very nice picture of the new pin that Margie J posted earlier in this thread on page two.

Got ours today:bounce: :bounce: I'm so excited- we never got a VWL pin so this is our first one!

The shipment made it through to Connecticut this time! (I had to call and request the VWL pin.) The pins are very nice and I also appreciate the sentiment of DVC remembering that we are family. I'm also glad folks here pointed out the inscription on the back. Hang in there everyone...I'm sure your pins are on the way.

I had hoped to wear it with my uniform tonight at work (NYPD) but the wife took them with her to work. It will have to wait until tomorrow night . :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter