Connections--two thumbs up!

MelodyD

Mouseketeer
After reading all the info on Connections, I decided to take the plunge (thanks Hulabird for the information!) I called yesterday about 7 a.m., the first person I talked to was not very helpful he told me it would take 14 days, I asked him if that ws normal turn around or the absolute longest it would take. He told me that is how long it will take for the order to get to me. After getting no where with him, I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor said that the 2 week time frame would be the longest the order would take. He told me they are still shipping them priority mail. So I ordered.

They arrived today before 10:00 a.m.!!! My whole order was there. The US/IOA tickets, 4 quick and casual lunch/dinners, four of the breakfast tickets and 4 of the lunch tickets. I couldn't believe it. We are leaving next week and I really thought I might be sweating this out. Too bad their service is so expensive, they really do accomodate you and their prices don't seem to be able to be beat!

Just thought I would post the good experience for those that are still leary.

Melody

What was the expiration date on the breakfast & lunch vouchers?

I want to order some as a gift for my brother's family. They usually go in May/June each year, but was trying to wait till the dates change and not expire May 2002. Want them to still be good should his 2002 trip be in June.

Unfortunately they still have the May 2002 expiration date on them. Maybe give them a bit longer? I am looking at the numbers on our certificates and for the childs lunch the #'s are pretty low still.

Melody
(Disney bound in just 7 days!!)

does any one know the web address of connections. we are in the u.k and would like to take a look. thank you p.s i tryed to type in www.conncetions.com . but that address is not recognised,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter