Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

ok that just made my day cause I get one too!!!!!! Amazing as always Hope!

Woohoo! I actually get one of those!!!!! Fabulous, Hope!!!!!

Quick Update - Mrs. Charming's AC fell to the mercy of the tropical heat wave y'all have been having over on your side of the country. She was delayed a bit mailing but will have them out tomorrow/Monday. Kat, Buffy and I think Hope also are planning to mail tomorrow/Monday. Believen mailed today and that should round us out.

I won't be online after the next hour. DH and I are visiting Gracie tomorrow morning for the first time, then we have a birthday picnic all day tomorrow and a christening on Sunday. We're staying in the Bay Area for the weekend in the hopes we can get away from the 100 degree temps here in Sac this weekend.

Thanks for everyone's patience with this. I know it has been a long road but the end result is so amazing that I'm sure you'll forget the time it took to get to you.

Have a great weekend and STAY COOL!!!!

believen - Your stuff arrived and it is lovely! Your purple/green General Disney pages are beautiful, I love the Woody/Buzz pages, the Asia page and the Villians set is adorable! Great job on them all!

Hope - Yours arrived yesterday as well and they are even more gorgeous in person. Thanks for my wonderful monorail! The Spanish was perfect as DH and I quote that all the time.

Just waiting on a few more, ladies. Thanks for your patience!

Hey guys, sorry you are waiting on me. DH's travel plans changed to where he was leaving on Monday. Well we get to the airport, get him checked in and he waits, and waits, and waits. They finally get him off the ground only to circle over CT for 2 hours.By then the storms were really bad but they couldn't get back to Bradley because other planes were diverted there. So off to Providence he goes, where they sit on the tarmack for 2 hours. Again, no open gates but the pilots have to end their shift. So I left here at 11pm to go get him and we got home at 2:30 am .
We are trying to do this again today. 1 stupid flight out a day over here to the UK.
Pray the thunderstorms hold off until after he gets in the air.

I will be mailing USPS Express tomorrow.

SORRY!

Please don't mail express. It will cost a FORTUNE! Just mail priority and that will be fine. There's no question of it not coming and we all know what you've been dealing with so I'm sure no one is going to mind waiting a bit more.

Mine will be postal tomorrow as well I haven't had the energy to get to the PO but I promise to get there tomorrow..

BAMB - Your packages arrived on Saturday but I haven't had time to open them yet. That darn test I have tomorrow is keeping me stressed. :(

I'll let you know when I do.

Is there a photo link? I'd like to see some exapmples to make sure I am designing correctly for the Holiday swap. Thanks.

I haven't uploaded them yet because everything hasn't arrived. I aim to have a photo link by next week.

Wow Hope! They are wonderful. I'll wait for Shauna's link -- too lazy to scroll though.

mine are postal :( I have DC if they are not there by tomorrow

Kat's box is here. I haven't opened it yet since I have a test today. I'll start working swapping this weekend in between studying for my mid-term. It is going to be a lengthy process.

Yay! I can't wait to see these! I'm going to SDV in a couple of weeks and wanted to use some of these pages.

Thanks again, Shauna!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter