Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
Due Date is Saturday, May 31. That is when I need to receive your package.
Mail by date is Saturday, May 24, 2008, to make sure your package arrives to me.

Link to Photo Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=26720091#post26720091

NOTE: I will ask you to check in every 2 weeks (by posting a check-in by date in the thread title). If I haven't heard from you by March 7, I will send a PM to you. If the PM is not answered within 2 days, I will angel your spot.

Packing and Labeling Instructions: Sign the back of your completed pages with your name and DIS name. Be sure to use an acid free pen. Place ALL of your 12x12 completed layouts for a specific group in a 2 gallon Ziploc bag (available at grocery stores/Walmart with the other sizes) or a gallon bag for 6x6 pages. If you are in multiple groups, each group should be in their own bag. Label the outside of each bag (by hand or with an adhesive label) with your name and DIS name.

Mailing Instructions: Mail in a Flat Rate $8.95 Priority box. 12x12 pages will bow just a bit in the middle but do not get damaged. Include $8.95 in stamps (+ $0.65 for delivery confirmation) or $8.95 in cash (free delivery confirmation) AND your address in one of the bags. Please do not send metered or click-it/ship-it postage as some hostesses have had issues with these. On the outside of your box, please include your DIS name and Swap name in the bottom corner.

Contact Info: PM me with your name, address, email addy and phone number if you haven’t swapped with me before. I will PM my contact info to everyone after the swap closes. If you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know ASAP so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help as needed.

A Final Note: This swap is a huge commitment of time and money for everyone involved as it takes a significant amount of both to create five 2-page layouts. Multiply that by 5 groups and you are making 50 complete pages. Having said that, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not sign up for more than you can handle. It is not fair to me or the other participants to expend the time and money to make something for someone who does not reciprocate. We all want everyone to enjoy swapping but we also want you to think about what you are getting into when you sign up.

Last but not least, HAVE FUN! I know we all stress about our work and that is OK. The important thing to remember is that you just need to make something you would be proud to have in your own albums and everyone will love it. If you get stumped or have a question, anyone on here would be happy to help; all you have to do is ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we can talk swap stuff. Here’s the breakdown on sizes for the page elements:

~~~~Element List for 12x12 pages ~~~~~
Toppers: Should be 8” long by 2” wide and double-matted OR composed of individual matted letters.
Photo mats: Should be double matted and able to fit a 4”x 6” photo without cropping; smallest mat is typically 4¼”x 6¼” with other mats incrementally larger.
Journaling/Autograph box: Should be double matted and no smaller than 3”x 4”.

Large embellishments could be:
1 Large tag: Should be double matted PLUS fiber/ribbon and/or eyelet/brad in the hole AND at least 3”x 4”.
1 Mini File folder: Should be embellished but need not be double matted.
1 Library Pocket and Tag: Should be embellished but need not be double-matted
1 Shaker Box: Should not be smaller than 2½”x 2½”.
1 Paper Piecing: Should not be smaller than 2½”x 2½”.
1 Matted Poem or Song Lyric: Should be double matted and text area must be no smaller than 2½”by 3½”.

Small embellishments could be:
2 embellished squares: Should be double matted with largest mat no larger than 2"
2 Tags: Should be double matted PLUS fiber/ribbon and/or eyelet/brad in the hole AND no larger than 2”x 3”
2 Slide Mounts: Should be embellished but need not be double matted. Cardstock, actual slide mounts and Sizzix dies are fine
Another small, decorative item

~~~~Element List for 6”x 6” pages ~~~~~
Toppers: Should be 5½” long x 1½” wide and double-matted OR composed of individual matted letters.
Photo mats: Should be double matted and able to fit a 3”x 5” photo without cropping; smallest mat is typically 3¼”x 5¼” with other mats incrementally larger.
Journaling/Autograph box: Should be double matted and no smaller than 3”x 4”

Large embellishments could be:
1 Large tag: Should be double matted PLUS fiber/ribbon and/or eyelet/brad in the hole AND at least 3”x 4”.
1 Mini File folder: Should be embellished but need not be double matted.
1 Library Pocket and Tag: Should be embellished but need not be double-matted
1 Shaker Box: Should not be smaller than 2½”x 2½”
1 Paper Piecing: Should not be smaller than 2½”x 2½”
1 Matted Poem or Song Lyric: Should be double matted and text area must be no smaller than 2½”by 3½”

Small embellishments could be:
2 embellished squares: Should be double matted with largest mat no larger than 2"
2 Tags: Should be double matted PLUS fiber/ribbon and/or eyelet/brad in the hole AND no larger than 2”x 3”
2 Slide Mounts: Should be embellished but need not be double matted. Cardstock, actual slide mounts and Sizzix dies are fine
Another small, decorative item

Please, no hand lettering on any items. You may use computer fonts, rub-ons, stamps, die cut letters, etc. Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon, 3D stickers (matted stickers are ok, too), clip art, or embossing.

If you have questions about any of these elements, check out the Swap Glossary thread or Swap Photo Gallery thread at the top of the swaps board, post your question here or on the Progress thread or PM me. We are all happy to help!

Full size groups – 12x12
Each 2 page layout should contain at minimum:
- One (1) title/topper
- Two (2) mats ON EACH PAGE large enough to fit a 4x6 photo without cropping
- One (1) box ON EACH PAGE that could be used for journaling/an autograph box/smaller photo mat
AND
- One (1) large embellishment OR two (2) small embellishments ON EACH PAGE.

Group A: Fab Five and Friends - 2 page 12x12 - FULL
5 slots, choose your pair; no pair duplicates but there can be some duplication between slots (Ideas: Mickey & Minnie, Mickey & Pluto, Donald & Daisy, Chip & Dale, Donald & Goofy, Donald & Chip and Dale, Minnie & Daisy)
1 - BAMB - Mickey & Minnie
2 - PigletsPal - Chip & Dale
3 - SusieStone - Pluto & Goofy
4 - Mrs. Charming - Donald & Daisy
5 - dizney-cruiser - Minnie & Daisy

Group C: Princesses and Sidekicks/Princes - 2 page 12x12 - FULL
5 slots; Choose your pair; no duplicates (Ideas: Snow White & Dopey/Dwarves/Prince Charming, Ariel & Sebastian/Flounder/Prince Eric, Aurora & Fairies/Prince Philip, Cinderella & Mice/Prince Charming, Belle & Lumiere/Cogsworth/Mrs. Potts/Beast, Jasmine & Genie/Aladdin)
1 - KatDisney - Aurora & Fairies
2 - TinkerBean - Ariel & "Friend"
3 - AlexWyattMommy - Jasmine/Aladdin
4 - Mrs. Charming - Snow White & Dwarves
5 - Michellepooh - Belle & "Friend"

Group D: Best Buds - 2 page 12x12 - FULL
1 - Lilo and Stitch - TPCShauna
2 - Buzz and Woody - believen
3 - Alice and Mad Hatter - KatDisney
4 - Peter Pan and Wendy - SusieStone
5 - Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater - BAMB

Group E: Good vs. Evil - 2 page 12x12 - FULL
5 slots; Choose your pair; no duplicates (Ideas: Peter Pan & Hook, Alice & the Queen of Hearts, Ariel & Ursula, Snow White & the Evil Queen, Aurora & Maleficent, Dalmations & Cruella De Vil, Aladdin/Jasmine & Jafar, Buzz & Zurg or another idea not on this list)
1 - KatDisney - Dalmations & Cruella De Vil
2 - TinkerBean - Aurora & Maleficent
3 - AWM - Peter Pan & Hook
4 - SusieStone - Alice & Queen of Hearts
5 - Mrs. Charming - Snow White & the Evil Queen

Group G1: WDW Group – 2 page 12x12 - FULL
1. WDW Michellepooh
2. Epcot SusieStone
3. Animal Kingdom TPCShauna
4. Magic Kingdom Mickster
5. Disney Hollywood Studios **Angeled by AWM**

Group G2: WDW Group – 2 page 12x12 - FULL
1. WDW TPCShauna
2. Epcot rlovew
3. Animal Kingdom BAMB
4. Magic Kingdom Michellepooh
5. Disney Hollywood Studios SusieStone

Group H: Activities – 2 page 12x12 - FULL
1. Looking for hidden Mickeys AlexWyattMommy
2. Pin trading KatDisney
3. Getting around at Disney - monorail, boats, buses, trains, etc. **Angeled by Hopemax**
4. Gift shop fun SusieStone
5. Pressed Pennies Mickster

Group I1: General Disney - 2 page 12x12 - FULL
Random Disney pages without a specific location theme. Themes like "Disney Magic", "Disney Fun" or "Magical Memories" would be appropriate.
1. Michellepooh
2. Tinkerbean
3. believen
4. **Angeled by SusieStone**
5. AWM

Group I2: General Disney - 2 page 12x12 - FULL
Random Disney pages without a specific location theme. Themes like "Disney Magic", "Disney Fun" or "Magical Memories" would be appropriate.
1. SusieStone
2. TPCShauna
3. Tinkerbean
4. Mickster
5. AWM

Group I3: General Disney - 2 page 12x12 - FULL
1. Michellepooh
2. rlovew
3. SusieStone
4. believen
5. KatDisney

Group J: Groups - 2 page 12x12 - FULL
The following guidelines apply for this group only:
These are 2 page spreads for a group. Your pages should be appropriate for all characters in the group to fit on the layout. Each layout should contain:
- One (1) title/topper
- Two (2) mats ON EACH PAGE large enough to fit a 4x6 photo without cropping and one (1) box ON EACH PAGE that could be used for journaling/an autograph box/smaller photo mat
OR
Five (5) mats large enough to fit a 4x6 photo without cropping
AND
- One (1) large embellishment OR two (2) small embellishments ON EACH PAGE.

(For example, in this group I am doing the Fab 5. My layout has 5 double mats – one for each character – plus appropriate elements for each. There is no more room for a smaller box but the extra double mat takes the place of the smaller boxes.)

Group J: - FULL
1. Fab 5 - TPCShauna
2. Pooh and Friends - Michellepooh
3. Princesses - BAMB
4. Villians - **Angeled by believen**
5. Pixar Friends (Think Block Party Bash - Toy Story, Monsters Inc. and Incredibles; Cars are OK also – Layout should fit multiple Pixar Characters) SusieStone

Land Groups - 12" x 12" - ONE page layout
Layout should contain at minimum:
- One (1) title/topper
- Two (2) mats large enough to fit a 4x6 photo without cropping
AND
- One (1) large embellishment or Two (2) small embellishments on the layout

Group L: - Magic Kingdom - ONE page 12x12 - FULL
1. Cinderella's Castle - TPCShauna
2. Fantasyland - AWM
3. Adventureland - believen
4. Tomorrowland - **Angeled by Hopemax**
5. Toontown - KatDisney
6. Frontierland - SusieStone
7. Main Street - Tinkerbean
8. Liberty Square - MichellePooh

Group M: - MGM/DHS - ONE page 12x12 - FULL
1. Backlot - **Angeled by Hopemax**
2. Mickey Avenue - SusieStone
3. Animation Courtyard - Michellepooh
4. Sunset Boulevard - rlovew
5. Hollywood Boulevard - believen
6. Echo Lake - Tinkerbean

Group N: - Animal Kingdom - ONE page 12x12 - FULL
1. Oasis - **Angeled by AWM**
2. Discovery Island - TPCShauna
3. Camp Minnie-Mickey - Tinkerbean
4. Africa- rlovew
5. Rafiki's Planet Watch - **Angeled by BAMB**
6. Asia - believen
7. DinoLand U.S.A. - SusieStone

Autograph Book Groups – 6”x 6”.
One character per 2-page layout.
Layout should contain at minimum:
- One (1) title/topper
- One (1) mat large enough to fit a 3x5 photo without cropping
- One (1) box that could be used for journaling or for an autograph box
AND
- One (1) large embellishment on one page or Two (2) small embellishments on the layout

Group 1: Mickey and Friends - 2 page 6x6 – FULL
5 slots; choose your topic; no duplicates (Ideas: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale)
1 - Raine - Mickey & Pluto
2 - AlexWyattMommy - Mickey & Goofy
3 - BAMB - Minnie
4 - rlovew - Daisy & Donald
5 - SusieStone - Chip & Dale

Group 2: Pooh & Friends - 2 page 6x6 – FULL
5 slots; choose your topic; no duplicates (Ideas: Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, Rabbit, Roo)
1 - BAMB - Tigger
2 - rlovew - Piglet
3 - PigletsPal - Pooh
4 - SusieStone - Eeyore
5 - dizney-cruiser - Roo

Group 3: Princesses - 2 page 6x6 - FULL
5 slots; choose your topic; no duplicates (Ideas: Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine)
1 - Raine - Snow White
2 - BAMB - Belle
3 - rlovew - Cinderella
4 - SusieStone - Aurora
5 - dizney-cruiser - Ariel

Group 4: Famous Faces - 2 page 6x6 - FULL
5 slots; choose your topic; no duplicates (Ideas: Lilo, Stitch, Buzz, Woody, Alice, Mad Hatter, Peter Pan, Wendy, Lightening McQueen, Tow Mater, someone not on this list)
1 - AlexWyattMommy - Tink
2 - Raine - Peter Pan & Wendy
3 - BAMB - Lilo & Stitch
4 - rlovew - Lightening McQueen/Mater
5 - SusieStone - Woody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mailing Check-in: 5/21
Mailed :moped:
Received :beach:
Returned :car:
Confirmed Receipt :cheer2:

Tracking:
BAMB - A, D, G2, J, L, N, 1, 2, 3, 4 :cheer2:
PigletsPal - A, 2 :cheer2:
SusieStone - A, D, E, G1, G2, H, I1, I2, I3, J, L, M, N, 1, 2, 3, 4 :cheer2:
Mrs. Charming - A, C, E All Spots Angeled
dizney-cruiser - A, 2, 3 :cheer2:
KatDisney - C, D, E, H, I3, L :cheer2:
TinkerBean - C, E :beach: I1, I2, L, M, N :cheer2:
AWM - C, E, H, I1, I2, L, 1, 4 :beach: G1, N :cheer2:
Michellepooh - C, G1, G2, J :beach: I1, I3, L, M :cheer2:
believen - D, I1, I3, J, L, M, N :cheer2:
Mickster - G1, H :beach: I2 :cheer2:
rlovew - G2, I3, M, N, 1, 2, 3, 4 :cheer2:
Notes4theheart - G1, H, J, L, M, N All Spots Angeled
Raine - 1, 3, 4 :cheer2:
Tinkerbellsfriend - I3, N All Spots Angeled
Hopemax - H, L, M :cheer2:
TPCShauna - D, G1, G2, I2, J, L, N :cheer2:

I would also like one spot in Group 4 - Tink.
Thanks so much for hostessing this one.

Can I have:
Group H: Activities – 2 page 12x12
5. Pressed Pennies

And can I have my head examined?:rolleyes1

I really need that head examination!

Can I also have:
Group G: WDW Group – 2 page 12x12
4. Magic Kingdom

Thanks! :)

Group C: Cinderella and Mice/Prince Charming

Group D: Alice and Mad Hatter

Group E: Dalmatians and Cruella De Vil

Group H: Pin trading

Raine Would like:

Mickey and Friends - 2 page 6x6 --4 - Mickey & Pluto

Princesses - 2 page 6x6 --1 - Snow White

Famous Faces- 2 page 6x6 -- 4 - Peter Pan or Wendy

I really need that head examination!

Can I also have:
4. Magic Kingdom

Thanks! :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am trying very hard to stay out of this (money & time) and that was the spot I was eyeing up! Clearly I am having a hard time here. I've been stalking the thread since it popped up!

Could I please have:

Group G: Walt Disney World
Group J: Pooh and Friends

This was a tough one to decide! I want them all!! :love:

I would like:

Group D: Best Buds - 2 page 12x12
2 - Buzz and Woody

Group F: Kids Group - 2 page 12x12
5) Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Fab 5 and Daisy)

2. Epcot

Group H: Activities – 2 page 12x12
1. Looking for hidden Mickeys

Thanks

Group G - Animal Kingdom Please

Sorry Faerie! I forgot to add that one to my list this morning and I've already started my pages. I'm so, so sorry! Do you want to do Hollywood Studios?

Updated to here except for questions.

Please don't feel overwhelmed by this one. My first completed page swap was very hard for me until I figured out my layout and then it flew by. This is an especially good swap it use sketches on. They're a great jump start!

Thanks to everyone for signing up. I just know there is going to be some incredible work out of this group!

I have a question about the paper (the background paper) If it is patterned paper do you want these to be "matted" on cardstock or is the patterend paper good enough.

Kat - I'm not entirely sure I understand your question (I'm feeling kind of brain dead today) so I'm going to try to answer from what I understand. Yes, it is fine if your background paper is patterned. All photo mats should then be two layers on top of that. For example, my base paper is black Bazzill Bling. One of my mats is then a layer of red with a layer of yellow on top of that. Did that make sense? Did it even answer your question? I'm sorry in advance if it didn't.

Susie - NO problem. I just couldn't get back here to update fast enough. Gift shops is all yours. :goodvibes

May I please change my BUzz and Woody group in 12 X 12 to Peter Pan and Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter