COMPLETE Progress Sketch Swap CLOSED

As the outgoing Miss America, I find that I cannot fulfill my obligation in group D and award it to my runner up from the great province of Ontario, Miss TinkerBean.

As the outgoing Miss America, I find that I cannot fulfill my obligation in group D and award it to my runner up from the great province of Ontario, Miss TinkeBean.

As the runner up I will now step forward and graciously accept group D. If anyone else wishes to bestow upon me other groups I will welcome the challenge...

Oh no Sister. You have to have your own spot in Group D. Im a gonna put you in there now.
:rotfl2:

I don't want to hog up the spots now, but I'll join you, Rhonda, if the spots remain open.

:hug: Thanks Susan.

I'll wait a little bit to see if there is new blood. If not, I'll put you in.

I'll be filling in where I am not already. :rotfl2:

These are complete pages. They will be used for everyday [non Disney] photos in the sizes specified.

Each group will have the same basic feel, but will be different because we will use different papers, embellishments and possibly perspective [rotating the sketch].

So yes and no for your last questions. :teeth:

Wanna try one?

These are complete pages. They will be used for everyday [non Disney] photos in the sizes specified.

Each group will have the same basic feel, but will be different because we will use different papers, embellishments and possibly perspective [rotating the sketch].

So yes and no for your last questions. :teeth:

Wanna try one?

Explain the "sketch" top me.

Explain the "sketch" top me.

The sketches are the page maps in the first post, that show you how your page is supposed to look. You can rotate the page map however you'd like, and use whatever colors and stuff you'd like on it, but in the end, everyone in the group will have used the same "sketch" as the basis for their page.

It's like the rough draft of the finished layout.

Think of it like a map. It shows you where you should put the paper, the photos, the title, journaling and embellishments. It gives you a guide to follow.

You are free to use any combination of papers, as long as it is quality name brand paper, and the decorative edging does not need to look like the sketch exactly.

example:
sketch
jan1012x12d.jpg

Interpretation of sketch
ingriddanvers.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter