COMPLETE: Holiday & Seasons Swap MAILED: slideshow post 2 & 3

Susan - I will still be mailing on Tuesday. I have all but one page complete and finishing up letters today and tomorrow at the hospital. The titles + 1 are all complete. I will use the weekend to put finishing touches, bag what isn't done and complete the last page. I will let you know the DC when it's postal. I don't think I will have time to do pix though.

Don't worry about photos - -since I don't have a slideshow going yet, I will be just as easy for me to take all of the photos when I sort.

I'll be postal in the morning~took advantage of the extra time to redo a page set that I wasnt happy with. I'm finishing up tonight, mailing first thing in the morning. :)

Postal-priority with DC!!
Here's my groups:

A1-Christmas

DSC_7934.jpg

C1-Hohoho

DSC_7935.jpg

E-Halloween

DSC_7936.jpg

K-Thankful

DSC_7937.jpg

M-Egg Hunt

DSC_7938.jpg

P-Birthday

DSC_7939.jpg

T-New Year's Eve

DSC_7940.jpg

Y1-Snow

DSC_7941.jpg

1a-Seasons

DSC_7933.jpg

III-Seasons~6/11

DSC_7947.jpg

IV-Birthday~11/11

DSC_7945.jpg

VIa-Holidays~10/11

DSC_7943.jpg

Hope y'all like them-sorry the pics are so dark... I'm off to the scrapbook cabin for the weekend!!:woohoo:

Have fun at the cabin!

I am postal with DC. Do not laugh at all the stamps on it. :rotfl: The meter was not working at the post office so I had to buy stamps for it. 22 stamps.

Packages arrived today from Mickeyteacher, MM2000 and wdwmickey.

I finished another set of pages. Just one more left!

I received packages from rlovew, JJ&JHsmom, and newtexan.

I have updated the opening page. Has anyone else mailed? I did mark down MickeyTeacher and MM2000.

I have not opened a single package and do not intend to do so until next week. My kids have a swim meet this weekend so I will be out all day both days.

And....I still have 2 sets of pages to complete. I hope to finish one tonight and one Friday night.

Thanks for letting me it arrived.

Cassey

I've got good news and bad news. Good news first.

My DD had an awesome swim meet! She dropped all kinds of time and qualified for the Middle Atlantic Elite meet which is being held this weekend. SHe also qualified for more events for the Junior Olympics in March. (I am completely bragging here but I am so very proud of her! She works really hard, 2 hours of practice 6 days/ wk for 11 months of the year, and deserves her success.)

Bad news -- this will set the sorting and mailing back. I should have everything by Thursday this week and I can start then. The meet is Friday night, Sat, and Sunday, so if I don't finish on Friday morning, I won't be able to pick up again until Monday.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

Awesome Susan!! proud mommy moment for sure!!

I am postal as of the other day. hoping it will make it there tomorrow. although the po and i are at odds these days.

Get them to us when you can. If I had a few extra hours the other day I would have sent my MK swap too :)

What wonderful accomplishments for your DD!

No worries here, haven't finished scrapping July yet so it will be awhile before I need these.

Cassey

Susan how wonderful for your DD :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

no rush for me either...not even close to the holiday photos! enjoy her success and cheer her on from all her DIS aunties :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Congratulations to your DD! Growing up as a competative swimmer myself I know how much work she is putting in. Good luck to her! I don't have anything waiting on the pieces in this swap so feel free to take your time.

Rebecca

Congrats to your DD :) Take your time, I'm so far behind I may never catch up ;)

Susan - congrats to your DD!! I am postal...going to pm DC. No rush for me either...too much going on and trying to start focusing on organization!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter