COMPLETE: Holiday & Seasons Swap MAILED: slideshow post 2 & 3

:hug: I hope things are going well for your GF.

Yes, take the extra few days. I think the post office is closed on Monday Jan 16. You want to mail it on Jan 17th? Plese use DC. Let's say every one gets their stuff to me by Jan 19th then.

Traci -- your box is here

Erin - prayers for your grandfather and family...take care!

Erin - sending you hugs

My little letters are on their way, look for my package to be arriving :)

Thank you to everyone! We are hoping in the next few weeks he can come home...the prognosis is not good at all, but we all feel that he would be more comfortable at home than in the hospital. Until his kidneys are under control and then his sugar (since he is diabetic also), he is staying put. Unfortunately, they can't get his sugar levels stabilized. He should be around 125...has been everywhere from a low 62 this afternoon all the way up to over 800 last week. I hate to air ths on here, but it helps to get it out also. Thanks again for all your thoughts. It means a lot!

Thank you Susan for the extra couple of days. That will help to have the weekend to finish up. I know that will be enough for the last few embellishments and attachments. I will definitely get DC...no worries there!

I'm sorry to be posting late. All I've been doing lately is working and sleeping. I have 4 days off this week though, so I should be able to get caught up on everything. What I have done is already bagged and tagged. 'll get this postal on time.

VickiV

Alright here are my letter groups. Sorry about the color, my phone wont take good pics these days. :)

IMG_20120109_172449.jpg

IMG_20120109_172459.jpg

IMG_20120109_172433.jpg

I mailed today. I have DC if the package doesn't arrive in a couple of days.

Rebecca

I forgot to take pics of my letters, but, here are my pages:

Group Ia--sketch 10/11
DSCN4201.jpg

Group III--sketch 1/11
DSCN4204.jpg

Group V--sketch 7/11
DSCN4206.jpg

Group VI--sketch 1/11
DSCN4203.jpg

Hope you like them :)

Susan--I am postal and have the DC if we need it.

Thanks ladies!!

I will be postal tomorrow evening. I waited all day tuesday for the stupid maint guys to come and they never showed and then forgot my package when I went to work this morning. In my bag to go tomorrow, priority of course. Sorry for the delay. I also need to get milk :headache:

Great work, everyone! I didn't take any pictures of my letters, but my package was mailed yesterday by priority.

I received packages from rlovew, JJ&JHsmom, and newtexan.

I have updated the opening page. Has anyone else mailed? I did mark down MickeyTeacher and MM2000.

I have not opened a single package and do not intend to do so until next week. My kids have a swim meet this weekend so I will be out all day both days.

And....I still have 2 sets of pages to complete. I hope to finish one tonight and one Friday night.

I love the letters and pages, ladies. Great job!

Susan, my youngest had a major asthma attack yesterday, so I haven't mailed yet. Should be finished in the morning and postal tomorrow afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter