"Community Leaders in Training"?

I've seen them also. I always thought you were a CL or you weren't a CL."

THE SCENE:
I was sitting in my stitch hat offer room, and lo and behold! In walks guest3456789! I click on guest3456789 to see her pins and what do I find? AND I QUOTE:
"hi im new but i know alot about vmk and really want to be a community leader"

IMAGINE THAT!
CL_guest3456789

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

AbsoluteAwesome said:
THE SCENE:
I was sitting in my stitch hat offer room, and lo and behold! In walks guest3456789! I click on guest3456789 to see her pins and what do I find? AND I QUOTE:
"hi im new but i know alot about vmk and really want to be a community leader"

IMAGINE THAT!
CL_guest3456789

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
If I can't be a leader for being on almost a year, there's NO way a Guest could be a leader.

StitchfansJr said:
If I can't be a leader for being on almost a year, there's NO way a Guest could be a leader.

I know, THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO FUNNY!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

I'm easily amused today. :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AbsoluteAwesome said:
I know, THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO FUNNY!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

I'm easily amused today. :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
That would be interesting though; seeing a Guest CL.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: Wouldn't it? What if a CL had to change their title 'cause it didn't fit into the VMK values or somehthing anymore? WHAT HAPPENS THEN???

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Or matbe CL's never have to change their titles. NOT LIKE I WOULD KNOW.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

AbsoluteAwesome said:
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: Wouldn't it? What if a CL had to change their title 'cause it didn't fit into the VMK values or somehthing anymore? WHAT HAPPENS THEN???

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Or matbe CL's never have to change their titles. NOT LIKE I WOULD KNOW.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
Good question. I'm not sure. It would probably be CL_Guest1234567 until it's
CL_'title'

I've seen a guest with a Community Leader badge. If the name is too long for the CL_ to be on there, they must change the name. It's not CL_Guest11111, it's just the normal guest number, with the Badge in their profile.

Does this mean i can add a siggie to my character that says " Future Banned Player in Training"?

Captain Brain said:
Yes, it happened to SpaceboyXALP, now CL_SpaceXALP.

I believe is happened to CL_MsBehave too. People weren't able to say CL_Ms.Behave, so it was changed to CL_MsBehave. I believe a staff member changed it, so I don't think she had to be a guest. But I'm not sure, I just read it somewhere ;)

Renpener said:
I believe is happened to CL_MsBehave too. People weren't able to say CL_Ms.Behave, so it was changed to CL_MsBehave. I believe a staff member changed it, so I don't think she had to be a guest. But I'm not sure, I just read it somewhere ;)

I would assume a staff member changed it...lol, I doubt a player did. :rolleyes:

They aren't training in any way. In fact, most of the people I've seen with that signature were exceptionally rude to me. They're trying to seem "important" like they think leaders are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter