"Community Leaders in Training"?

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
I'm sorry - I've been seeing "community leader in training" in SO many signatures.

Obviously this isn't true, right?

Before I was a leader, there was no training involved. In fact, there was no guarantee at all. It was just the luck of signing up at the right time, and then knowing enough ways to answer the questions they sent me.

So what are so many people talking about when they say they're in trainging?

A little help on this would be nice :)
~Ren

Renpener said:
I'm sorry - I've been seeing "community leader in training" in SO many signatures.

Obviously this isn't true, right?

Before I was a leader, there was no training involved. In fact, there was no guarantee at all. It was just the luck of signing up at the right time, and then knowing enough ways to answer the questions they sent me.

So what are so many people talking about when they say they're in trainging?

A little help on this would be nice :)
~Ren

by what they mean is that they are "preparing" to be a leader, in which they say they're helping others, doing good deeds etc. Also some say they put that because they're wanting to become a leader really bad

They think that they're so great that VMK will make them a Community Leader :rolleyes:

Then they tell you to "shut up" the next second. :rotfl2:

That is so true Renpener; I used to see so many Leader in training things all over this board..

How many were true I have no idea...

They just like to say that, that in the hopes of having applied they are training until they gte accepted like just helping others

Ooh i got a grea similie... well not really but i like to compare that as to like "baby on board" signs we sometimes see on ppls cars :thumbsup2

One of my friends had that in there signature and they became a leader on another account of course but still they became a leader because they were nice never told people to shut up and other stuff

They are just trying to claim some kind of fame. But since there is no "community leaders in training" they are really just lying. Not good values for someone wanting to be a community leader.

pokemon_master said:
That is so true Renpener; I used to see so many Leader in training things all over this board..

How many were true I have no idea...

Well actually, I was refering to VMK signatures. But I did just notice about 5 people that have that for their custom user title (that area before it gets tagged).

It looks like it's everywhere to tell the truth.

They are provisional members of the community leader society and are trying to earn their badge. Some community leaders have rounded them up and are inducting them after they complete an initiation. They must wear the signature, "community leader in training" and they must complete several tasks as determined by the community leader. The leader meetings that set up such inductions are held in the leader headquaters...the same headquaters that talk about those extra prizes we get that other players in vmk do not. They are also the same headquaters that require leaders to wear those special uniforms. It really is an amazing society! lol. At the next induction, us leaders hope to get the signatures to say, "Future community leader". :rolleyes: ;) lol.

Captain Brain said:
Why was I never invited to these "meetings?" ;)

Oh, I've said too much! :blush:

Yeah...err...you never got an invitation? Hmm...err...I think our messenger may have...err...got lost delivering them to you... :rolleyes: lol. ;)

Captain Brain said:
Why was I never invited to these "meetings?" ;)

Seems like you miss out alot, Brain. lol... Instead of blame it on Brain, it's blame it on the messenger!

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Seems like you miss out alot, Brain. lol... Instead of blame it on Brain, it's blame it on the messenger!

You know the worst part of this is Brain was the messenger.

AlienNation said:
You know the worst part of this is Brain was the messenger.

:rotfl2:

That makes Brain both the "dumbo" one and the one to be blamed. heh. See, Brain, how everything works out in your favor? :rolleyes: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter