"Community Leader program" - great improvements in notification

well, i kinda applied for the community leader.....

CL_Be has a point. In fact, he has two points. But if he wears a hat, you can't see them.

El Hag del Mar

I should perhaps mention that the idea of me becoming a Community Leader is, at best, absurd. How can I lead anyone from behind a popcorn cart? What fun would it be having to display nominally good behavior at all times? And what is "CL_hagen," anyway? German? Dutch? Who knows? However, the thought of calling Mr. CL_Bezoar something as long as Big Ugly Green Boy is so unpleasant to ponder, especially when calling him "bug" is a better, more endearing, and near-approximate acronym to use when he threatens me with nominations for Community Leadership hoo-hah. But, seeing as I am a fellow Big Ugly Green Boy, I will smile and nod and distract him while mainstreetlad steals his wallet. What a gal!

hagen

To bring this thread even further off-topic, a rare and useless skill I possess. I noticed your tagline, and decided to do a search on popcorn machine repair manuals.

I did not succeed, but did come across something that I am sure would look very nice in your living room:
TopsyWagon.GIF

A more complete collection can be found here

JeanJoe said:
To bring this thread even further off-topic, a rare and useless skill I possess. I noticed your tagline, and decided to do a search on popcorn machine repair manuals.

I did not succeed, but did come across something that I am sure would look very nice in your living room:
TopsyWagon.GIF

A more complete collection can be found here

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter