Comfort Inn Universal Studios $39/Night

Oh drat! I need a cheap room for July 2. I will be just a couple of days too late! Good info. Thanks for posting!

I went to the Comfort Inn site after I posted this and checked on rates for Orlando area hotels to see if that price REALLY is 50% off. They were showing rooms at that same hotel for $49 per night. Is that helpful?

Can anyone tell me how this hotel is? The deal sounds great but it will just be me and my dd traveling and I need to know if it seems like a safe area. Is traveling between the parks a pain etc... thanks!

We stayed in the Comfort Inn and Suites on Major Blvd across the street from Universal bakc in Decmber for about $45 including tax. It was quite nice, although we did not use the pool and my recall is that it was pretty unremarkable. A C b'fast is included which was decent. The area seems safe and you can walk to the parks if you would like, or you can take a shuttle from the hotel. Be advised that if you take the shuttle, it will likely make several stops at other area hotels and may take 30 minutes or more to drive across the street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter