College Necesities

Happy Dumbo Fan

Earning My Ears
I move in soon for my first year. What are some must have things that people don't always remember to tell you, and maybe some that they do tell you but are underrated?

Let's see, I was going through the same problem last year lol. So here are some things that I either forgot or thought were good to have: an umbrella (def. forgot this lol), a set of silverware (fork, spoon, knife - I always felt like the plastic would melt in hot chocolate lol, plus I would run out of the plastic stuff), pics of friends from home, a nice outfit (don't know where you're going to school, but at my school we had to do atleast one presentation each semester where the guys wore suits and the girls had to get dressed up, gotta love business school), and I guess one final thing would be definately shower sandals (don't know if they're underrated, but they should definately be stressed)

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions shoot me a PM! :cheer2:
And have fun this coming year!

you might want to check out this cool college advice book called the naked roommate and other problems you may encounter in college, or something like that. it talks about packing too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter