Closest gas station to Disney care center?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We are renting a car for one night after we arrive at MCO. My husband will be dropping it off on property at disney care center but needs to fill it up with gas first. Is there a gas station close by to the care center? We are staying at BWI, so I think after he drops it off, he needs to call to get a ride back to our resort. Will the care center have the number he needs to call?

We are renting a car for one night after we arrive at MCO. My husband will be dropping it off on property at disney care center but needs to fill it up with gas first. Is there a gas station close by to the care center? We are staying at BWI, so I think after he drops it off, he needs to call to get a ride back to our resort. Will the care center have the number he needs to call?
There is a gas station at the Car Care Center. Not sure what the price of the gas will be there though. Captive audience and all.

There is a gas station at the Car Care Center. Not sure what the price of the gas will be there though. Captive audience and all.
Thanks. We are just using for one day picking up at airport, so won't be too much!

The cost of gas at the Car Care Center is competitive with the stations outside WDW. It's part of their contract with Disney.

FWIW, we are local and I regularly stop there for gas.

The cost of gas at the Car Care Center is competitive with the stations outside WDW. It's part of their contract with Disney.

FWIW, we are local and I regularly stop there for gas.
That is good to know! I remember living near a gas station that was the closest to a rental car place and they always had the highest because they knew you had to use them.

We are staying at BWI, so I think after he drops it off, he needs to call to get a ride back to our resort. Will the care center have the number he needs to call?
The Car Care Center operates the shuttle, all he’ll need to do is tell them where he needs to go.

When I returned my car to the CCC a few weeks ago, the price of gas was pretty decent. Of course we had the car for just one night. The thing that amazed me was that we were immediately directed to a parking spot, as soon as we drove in. As soon as we got out of the car, the attendant asked where we needed to go….the van driver opened the door and in we got. Talk about easy!!!

When I returned my car to the CCC a few weeks ago, the price of gas was pretty decent. Of course we had the car for just one night. The thing that amazed me was that we were immediately directed to a parking spot, as soon as we drove in. As soon as we got out of the car, the attendant asked where we needed to go….the van driver opened the door and in we got. Talk about easy!!!
Great! Glad to hear this!

That has been my experience as well. I haven't always needed the shuttle, but they were always right there asking if I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter