CLOSED - Points Rented.. Thanks everyone...Points for Rent, 99 OKW points, June 2023 Use Year, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
Points are good at any DVC Resort, including Riviera.

Pay via PayPal.

50% when reservation is confirmed. Remaining balance by January 15, 2024, or 45 days prior to reservation start date, which ever is earlier. This is due to my banking window, and/or DVC holding status on cancellations.

In case of cancellation, all funds paid are none refundable. In the event of a hurricane*, I will try to rebook, but there are no guarantees.

*In the event of another mass closing due to a pandemic, government issued closure order, or other prolonged park closure of a week or longer, I will refund.

Last edited:
Hello! Small chance but does BRV have a studio available for 8/19-8/21? 2 adults. Thanks!

Showing Waitlisat Only, I sent a PM with what is available

Wondering what is available for Feb 1st for three nights in a studio?
Thanks

Sent a PM

I will be away today until about 3pm Central...

Last edited:
Hi there!

Looking for availability 9/17-9/22 for a studio at riviera. 2 adults and 1 toddler, dates and resort are flexible!

I'm sorry, currently no Riviera studios for your dates.

They are transferable, but I prefer to rent them.

Hello! Is a Beach Club Villa studio available 2-7 Dec 2023? 2 adults, 2 children.

I'm sorry, all studios at all WDW resorts show waitlist only for those dates. Early December is historically a very busy DVC travel period, and it usually books up 7 to 11 months out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter