• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CLOSED - Points Rented.. Thanks everyone...Points for Rent, 99 OKW points, June 2023 Use Year, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults, check-in 11/20, check-out 11/22, at one of the three monorail resorts. Thanks!

Hello. I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults, check-in 11/20, check-out 11/22, at one of the three monorail resorts. Thanks!
I'm sorry, none of the monorail resorts has availability for those dates. The ONLY resort at WDW with studio availability for those nights is Riviera, at 32 points. It is one of the small Tower Studios. Tower Studios are limit two people, with a queen sized murphy bed.

I'm sorry, none of the monorail resorts has availability for those dates. The ONLY resort at WDW with studio availability for those nights is Riviera, at 32 points. It is one of the small Tower Studios.
Ok. Thank you for checking.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio for a split stay for 2 adults and 3 children (7,5,2). January 23rd - January 26th (3 nights) at AKL and January 26th - January 28th (2 nights) at a separate resort (Magic Kingdom resorts or Epcot resorts).

Hi, I'm looking for a studio for a split stay for 2 adults and 3 children (7,5,2). January 23rd - January 26th (3 nights) at AKL and January 26th - January 28th (2 nights) at a separate resort (Magic Kingdom resorts or Epcot resorts).
You will need to make 10 posts to use the Privaye Messagiong system to communicate with possible DVC Owners to fulfill your requests. Please see this thread: How to Use DISBoard Private Messaging Until you do that you can only use the system to communicate with DISBoard Staff.

Hi,
Do you have any points left? We’re looking for 1 night 30th Oct.
Thanks

I’ve seen about the 10 posts. Thanks for looking. We have already booked the Riviera 31st-2nd, but we are actually going to be there a day earlier. I’d read about doing things directly.
As we’re already staying at Riviera it might be easier to do the extra night there. Please can you let me know how many points this would be? Although I also like the idea of a bit of variety and my child likes the idea of pool slides!

WHat is available at riviera is a preferred view studio at 49 points.

The other resort studios range from 13 to 19 points.

Ok. One of the others would probably be better then. I think the animal kingdom hotels are going to be a bit out the way for us as well prob go to Disney springs the first evening, now we’re getting there a day early

Riviera just dropped off the list and is not available, anyway

OKW is connected to Disney Springs by bus AMD watercraft, if the water levels are high enough (currently not)

SSR has walking path, if you'd prefer that. If you want to walk to Disney Springs, probably a preferred SSR studio would be best at 16 points

As a new DISPoster, there are delays built into the system on being able to post. So it will take you a while to get to 10 posts. This is to help prevent spammers on the boards. Remember that posts on the Rent/Transfer board do not count towards that total, you'll probably want to use the test board as detailed in the thread linked above.

OKW is connected to Disney Springs by bus AMD watercraft, if the water levels are high enough (currently not)

SSR has walking path, if you'd prefer that. If you want to walk to Disney Springs, probably a preferred SSR studio would be best at 16 points
Do you know which one has the better pools? Thanks for the tips

Do you know which one has the better pools? Thanks for the tips
Good question. Both resorts are spread out. OKW has a main pool with a castle slide near main check-in and 3 quiet (no slide) neighborhood pools spread throughout the resort. All the pools have a kiddie play area and hot tub.

SSR, I'm not that familiar with, but here is alink to the resort site detailing the pools at SSR. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/r...nd-spa/pools-saratoga-springs-resort-and-spa/

Also, OKW has two real queen sized beds in the studios, SSR has a queen bed and a pull out sofa, depending upon your traveling party, it could make a difference.

Last edited:
I think SSR has 2 pools with slides. So I thinks that will win there too.
OK, When ever you get your 10 posts and can PM, send me your info so I can make the rerservation. It is a hassle if I make it in my name, because then I have to contact DVC to change the lead name on the reservation.

OK, When ever you get your 10 posts and can PM, send me your info so I can make the rerservation. It is a hassle if I make it in my name, because then I have to contact DVC to change the lead name on the reservation.
That’s fine. How do I know when I’ve made 10 posts? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter