CLOSED - 200 BLT points to sell - $13/pt - use by Nov. 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahRae

Earning My Ears
I have 200 BLT points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by November 30, 2018. Anyone interested in time around Labor Day or Halloween? Or locals interested in a concierge night at AKL? I am an experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. Buyer pays Paypal fees.

Are there any studios available Sept 19-21?
I don't see any studios during those days. 8/28-9/1 available at AKL Jambo, 9/4-9/7 and 8/27-8/29 at BLT. Other dates available too, but late September into October is difficult at this point, other than 1 BR units around Halloween.

Polynesian standard view studio is open right now for 19 pts. Let me know if you want me to reserve it.
Thanks! Are any other studios available? We stayed there before (and love it) but wanted to try a new resort. I appreciate you looking into this.

Thanks! Are any other studios available? We stayed there before (and love it) but wanted to try a new resort. I appreciate you looking into this.
That is the only studio. 1 Br's available at Copper Crrek, SSr, OKW and BLT. Night of 9/7 has Concierge in 1 BR at Jambo. Club level is amazing.

Thank you. I am going to wait a bit and see if anything comes up closer to the date. If you see anything pop up as you are checking and if you have points left, shoot me a message and I’d love to rent from you.
Thanks again!

Thank you. I am going to wait a bit and see if anything comes up closer to the date. If you see anything pop up as you are checking and if you have points left, shoot me a message and I’d love to rent from you.
Thanks again!
Will do. Thank you!

Anything studio wise 9-4 through 9-10? or 9/18 through 9/24 or 25?
2 Adults who have rented before, will even split stay (have in past).

Kidani is top pick, will do others though except SSR or OKW.

Thanks!

PMing you - there is a std view Studio at the Poly available for 27 pts for the night of Aug 10th that I would love to snag if you wouldn't mind renting out a small number of your points to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter