CLOSED - 200 BLT points to sell - $13/pt - use by Nov. 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have anything available in a studio for 2 adults, 1 child for one night, Nov 29th, checking out Nov 30th?
Thanks!
Sorry I don't have anything already reserved for those dates, and it looks like no more than one night available anywhere right now.

Do you have anything available in a studio for 2 adults, 1 child for one night, Nov 29th, checking out Nov 30th?
Thanks!
Sorry, I don't have anything reserved for that night and I don't show anything available. If you are local, I do have a Club level studio at Jambo house on 11/15.

Studio anywhere (prefer OKW or SSR) July 18-20? Thanks for looking for me! :)
SSR does have a preferred studio available during that time if you mean for two nights checking out on the 20th. Total of 34 points. Let me know if you are interested.

We're looking for a studio any resort for one night 2adults/2children - we are flexible and can say any night of either 11/21, 11/22, or 11/23. Thanks
Just ran the search and the only studio I see is for 11/21 in a standard studio at SSR. Let me know if you want me to try and reserve it.

Thanks so much...

Is there anything available during that time frame at other resorts? Split stays are fine.
There really isn't. 1 Brs and some 2 Brs are available the nights of the 9th and 10th. Then one 2 Br at another resort available on the 16th, but nothing that could be linked together. I'm sorry.

I have 200 BLT points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by November 30, 2018. Anyone interested in time around Labor Day or Halloween? Or locals interested in a concierge night at AKL? I am an experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. Buyer pays Paypal fees.

sent PM

I'm looking for a studio for one night on September 22nd. Anything available? We are somewhat flexible on the resort but would love to stay somewhere new if possible.

I'm looking for a studio for one night on September 22nd. Anything available? We are somewhat flexible on the resort but would love to stay somewhere new if possible.
I am not seeing any available for that night. Sorry.

Looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 Bedroom Savanna view 120 pts, 3 nights, from August 9th through August 12th. 3 Adults 2 Kids. Do you have any points available?

Polynesian standard view studio is open right now for 19 pts. Let me know if you want me to reserve it.
Hi!
I saw an animal kingdom studio pop open. Can you see if still available? I’ll definitely rent if so. Again, one night 9/8-9/9 for two adults two kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter