CLOSED - 200 BLT points to sell - $13/pt - use by Nov. 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 Bedroom Savanna view 120 pts, 3 nights, from August 9th through August 12th. 3 Adults 2 Kids. Do you have any points available?
I have points but inly resorts showing availability are OKW and SSR. AKL only has one night.

I have 200 BLT points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by November 30, 2018. Anyone interested in time around Labor Day or Halloween? Or locals interested in a concierge night at AKL? I am an experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. Buyer pays Paypal fees.
Looking for BLT STUDIO
2 adults 2 children 10/16
Aug 21-28

Hi! Looking for something Aug 10-13 or 17-21? 2 adults, so a studio or 1 bedroom.

Thanks!

Looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 Bedroom Savanna view 120 pts, 3 nights, from August 9th through August 12th. 3 Adults 2 Kids. Do you have any points available?
AKL not available
Hi! Looking for something Aug 10-13 or 17-21? 2 adults, so a studio or 1 bedroom.
Aug 10-13 (3 nights) available in 1 BR at OKW - 102 pts and SSR - 103 pts, and also SSR preferred a few more points. Aug 17-21 (4 nights) available in a 1 BR at SSR. That is all I see right now. Let me know if any of those interest you. Lots of individual nights available in those time frames at other resorts but not all at one resort.

Hi, I see a standard view studio at the Boardwalk available 2 nights August 28th-30th. We are out of points for the year and already used our one time points (I see an add-on in our not so distant future lol) We have 2 adults and 3 children ages 3, 6 and 9. That room will go quickly, thanks in advance for checking!

Hi, I see a standard view studio at the Boardwalk available 2 nights August 28th-30th. We are out of points for the year and already used our one time points (I see an add-on in our not so distant future lol) We have 2 adults and 3 children ages 3, 6 and 9. That room will go quickly, thanks in advance for checking!
It is still there. I grabbed it, but will let it go if you don't want it. The night of the 27th is also available. Let me know as soon as possible please. I think I will be done with renting my points today or tomorrow.

It is still there. I grabbed it, but will let it go if you don't want it. The night of the 27th is also available. Let me know as soon as possible please. I think I will be done with renting my points today or tomorrow.
Thanks- sending a pm!

Hi,

I am looking for 4 nights Nov 21 to Nov 25th. Studio at AK, BW, BC, WL or OKW. I know it is probably booked up but please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am looking for 4 nights Nov 21 to Nov 25th. Studio at AK, BW, BC, WL or OKW. I know it is probably booked up but please let me know.

Thank you.
Sorry, you are correct. Not showing one studio available for even one of those nights.

Hi!
Experienced renter. Looking for BC 2 Bedroom 9/18-9/20. Saw 9/18 just open up and would love to grab it.

Thanks!

Hi!
Experienced renter. Looking for BC 2 Bedroom 9/18-9/20. Saw 9/18 just open up and would love to grab it.

Thanks!
That is only one of the nights though. Would you go for just one night if the other doesn't open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter