CLOSED - 164 Points for Rent - Boulder Ridge - $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denmage

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I have 270 points available for rent (at the moment these are available for transfer also, however, that window is closing soon as the Use Year is December). 200 points are at Boulder Ridge and 70 points are at Beach Club. I have rented many times over the years with great success and smooth transactions for everyone.
Paypal is accepted. A 50% deposit is required before the reservation is made and the balance is due upon completion of the reservation.

UPDATE 7/1/2021: 15 points have been rented.
UPDATE 7/2/2021: 91 points rented. The BCV points are all gone.

NOTE: Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, all transactions are final.

Last edited:
Hello. How does the transfer process work? I have never done this before. Boulder Ridge is my home resort. When are your points available for usage, and when do they expire? Thank you

Transferring can only be done between DVC members. It can only be done once a year (either sending or receiving). My points are use year December. The points I am renting will expire November 30 of this year, unless I bank them by July 31. Bank points cannot be transferred. That said you would have to know that you will be traveling before November 30 in order to use these points.

Denis

Hi there, Looking for a beach club studio May 6-8, 2022 or May 13-15, 2022.

Sorry, the Beach Club points are all gone. I can still use the Boulder Ridge points for Beach Club , but only for reservations within 7 months.

Denis

I have a few more points available. Message me and let's get your next vacation arranged!

Denis

Any studios 2/22/22-3/1/22? Can be somewhat flexible on the dates, for our honeymoon!

Any studios 2/22/22-3/1/22? Can be somewhat flexible on the dates, for our honeymoon!

Hi, I can help you with the following studios:

Saratoga Springs - Deluxe - 111 points, Preferred - 127 points
Animal Kingdom - Kidani Village - 139 points
Old Key West - 113 points

These probably won't last very long. Send me a private message if you would like to get any of these.

Denis

Edit: I forgot to do the math. We won't be within the 7 month window for a few weeks. - Denis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter