close thread, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jedi! I just realized that I have the Tomorrowland Pin 8/9. I don't know how much it is worth now (I looked up the pin info but I mean in terms of trading). Would I be able to get the Stitch teleporters just with that?

Hey Jedi! I just realized that I have the Tomorrowland Pin 8/9. I don't know how much it is worth now (I looked up the pin info but I mean in terms of trading). Would I be able to get the Stitch teleporters just with that?

thank you for the trade. Still more available!

Hi! I'm interested in trading for your full blue football and a tron tank red. For full blue football can I buy it for 6k? As for the tron tank red, 1k? Thanks for considering!

Hi! I'm interested in trading for your full blue football and a tron tank red. For full blue football can I buy it for 6k? As for the tron tank red, 1k? Thanks for considering!

6k for blue football and 1k for red tron tank sounds good.

When can you meet, what is your VMK name

JEDIYODA

I have dinner now but will be back in about a half hour. Can I PM you when I'm ready? My vmk name is same as DIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter