close thread, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jedi! I was looking at your list again and was wondering how many credits you would want for the following:

1x malificent hat
1x new orleans beret black

1x turkey leg pin
1x mickey ice cream pin

1x stitch teleporters
1x tron tank red
1x tron lightcycle yellow
2x santa chair

I told myself to stop spending credits (need to save for the upcoming months!) but I'm still curious as to how much you want for these items. Let me know when you can, thanks!

Hey Jedi! I was looking at your list again and was wondering how many credits you would want for the following:

1x malificent hat
1x new orleans beret black

1x turkey leg pin
1x mickey ice cream pin

1x stitch teleporters
1x tron tank red
1x tron lightcycle yellow
2x santa chair

I told myself to stop spending credits (need to save for the upcoming months!) but I'm still curious as to how much you want for these items. Let me know when you can, thanks!

Please make an offer on each item and I'll tell you if it's an acceptable offer. :)

Please make an offer on each item and I'll tell you if it's an acceptable offer. :)

Okay, I hope I don't offend by offering too little! I will try to make sure that it's at least more than the selling price (if I can find the original selling price) so that you make some profit. Like I said beforehand, I'm trying to save credits so if these prices are too low, it's okay. It'll be a reminder that I need to stop spending!

1x malificent hat / 1500
1x new orleans beret black / 1500-2000

1x turkey leg pin / 1000
1x mickey ice cream pin / 1000

1x stitch teleporters / 3000
1x tron tank red / 500
1x tron lightcycle yellow / 1000
2x santa chair / 3000 total

Please feel free to refuse all offers, LOL.

I am interested in your mickey ice cream pin.. How many credits would you consider??

Edit: I just saw the post above mine.. I will offer 2500 for the Ice Scream pin.. ty

well give me an idea

I think some where between 1250-3000 would be good, what do you offer?

Okay, I hope I don't offend by offering too little! I will try to make sure that it's at least more than the selling price (if I can find the original selling price) so that you make some profit. Like I said beforehand, I'm trying to save credits so if these prices are too low, it's okay. It'll be a reminder that I need to stop spending!

1x malificent hat / 1500
1x new orleans beret black / 1500-2000

1x turkey leg pin / 1000
1x mickey ice cream pin / 1000

1x stitch teleporters / 3000
1x tron tank red / 500
1x tron lightcycle yellow / 1000
2x santa chair / 3000 total

Please feel free to refuse all offers, LOL.

Mal hat 1500 ok
Beret 1750 ok
Turkey leg pin 1000 ok
Mickey ice cream pin ( there is another offer of 2500 for this pin, can you match beat)
Stitch porter 3000 ok
Tron tank red - how about 750?
Lightcycle yellow 1000 ok
Santa chair 1500 each ok

I am interested in your mickey ice cream pin.. How many credits would you consider??

Edit: I just saw the post above mine.. I will offer 2500 for the Ice Scream pin.. ty

Great offer, I’d like to see if RachelNinja can beat yours before accepting.

I think some where between 1250-3000 would be good, what do you offer?

Mal hat 1500 ok
Beret 1750 ok
Turkey leg pin 1000 ok
Mickey ice cream pin ( there is another offer of 2500 for this pin, can you match beat)
Stitch porter 3000 ok
Santa chair 1500 each ok

Great offer, I’d like to see if RachelNinja can beat yours before accepting.

Well if you do I'll add another 2k and buy my buddy MasterGracy his snow rug.. hehe Let me know I'll be here all week.. Well during the day M-F :cool1:

Hello again,

Here is a list of some of your item I am interested in, my offer beside them.

1x pretzel pin 1000
1x turkey leg pin 1000

1x full space montain pin set ?? not sure
1x full holiday 2006 pin set ?? not sure

2x stacks of presents @600 each
2x mickey xmas tree @1100 each
2x toy soldier red @1200 each

1x dream poster 1000

Ok my offer is for credits thru my quest machine, so let me know what ya think.
Thanks,
Alonelymom

Mal hat 1500 ok
Beret 1750 ok
Turkey leg pin 1000 ok
Stitch porter 3000 ok
Santa chair 1500 each ok

Teddybaer can have the ice cream pin, lol. I really need to watch my credits. I am definitely interested in the Maleficent hat (1500), the black beret (1750), and the turkey leg pin (1000). If my math is correct, it's a total of 4250.

I'm still thinking about the Stitch teleporters (maybe I'll make up the extra credits tomorrow during double credits HM) because I think they're really cute but I don't want to say yes just yet. If I decide yes, I'll check to see if they're still available and if you're still willing to sell them to me at that price. Thanks!

My name is also RachelNinja on VMK. When are you available? I'm going to sign on right now and add the credits into the machine for whenever you're available to trade. Thanks a bunch!

So you offering 2k for the snow rug and 2.5k for the ice cream pin. Is that correct?

That would be correct.. And from the post above me if you agree I guess the Ice Scream pin is mine!! Woot woot.. I'm ready to trade whenever you are.. I am presently sitting in my trade room "Teddybaer's Rainbow of Trades" If you're accepting and ready I am too!!

i will meet each of you in about 45 minutes at 3pm CT, is that ok?

Thanks again for the fast and easy trade! I'll get back to you about the Stitch teleporters when I know. Thanks again! It's a pleasure trading with you.

Hello again,

Here is a list of some of your item I am interested in, my offer beside them.

1x pretzel pin 1000
1x turkey leg pin 1000

1x full space montain pin set ?? not sure
1x full holiday 2006 pin set ?? not sure

2x stacks of presents @600 each
2x mickey xmas tree @1100 each
2x toy soldier red @1200 each

1x dream poster 1000

Ok my offer is for credits thru my quest machine, so let me know what ya think.
Thanks,
Alonelymom

let's see :)

pretzel pin for 1000 ok
turkey leg pin traded sorry
space mountain pin set 5500
holiday 2006 pin set 5000
stack of presents 750 each
mickey xmas tree 1500 each
toy soldier red 1500 each
dream poster 4500

let me know if you want any of these items for those prices

hi again,
I will take the following:
pretzel pin for 1000 ok
total = 6500
Let me know if that is ok and when you want to meet. Credit or shopping spree?

hi again,
I will take the following:
pretzel pin for 1000 ok
total = 6500
Let me know if that is ok and when you want to meet. Credit or shopping spree?

thank you for the quick trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter