clip art

lmmollohan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find either some clip art or some other material that I can download that would have the flags of the countries represented at EPCOT. I am making a passport and would like to include flags of each country.

Thanks!

Lisa

Have you done a search on Google. I'd try that first. If nothing else, you can always search for the individual flags. I have Print Shop Deluxe which has clip art of the flags.

I agree with Travelitis--a search for international flags or world flags should bring up a bunch of options. I have Corel Draw and Click Art which both have international flags also.

By the way, I'm making passports for my kids too--I'd love to hear how you're doing yours, if you don't mind sharing! Thanks!

Tonia,

I'm not the OP, but here's what I'm doing for our passports and perhaps this will give you some ideas. I bought small, thin photo albums at Michaels--soft cover, made for 4x6 inch photos--with just enough pages to allow 1 first page, a 2-page spread for each country, and a blank single last page (made to hold 24 photos--I can't believe how well that worked out for the 11 "countries" :) )

The front cover is actually a clear pocket that you can slip a photo or other 4x6 page into. I decorated the cover page with a picture of an old world map and used small sticker letters for the words. The first single page, I made a page with wallet-sized photos of each child with "This book belongs to..." and their name. The next 2 pages are for the first country (Mexico), and I'll have a box for the CMs to stamp in and some lines for them to write a greeting. I'll probably use some clip art pictures of flags, landmarks, etc to decorate the other page (I need DH's help for this since I'm so computer illiterate!). Will do the same for each country. And that's it. The pages will need to be slipped in and out of the photo sleeves for the CMs to stamp and write.

The books are a good size, lightweight, and almost look "official". Good luck with whatever you decide to do! :D

Thanks, that sounds pretty easy and I am going to Micheal's tonight! I am wondering if it is worth it though, this is our kids first trip to WDW and I'm not sure how much time we will spend at the world showcase. Maybe I will just bring some index cards for the stamps and then I could create a book when I got home if they had enough. That would take away the fun of having a passport though...Hmmmm, I just can't decide!

I didn't mention this before...but since you're actually going to Michael's...the little photo album I bought was priced at $.99 and I got it on sale (a few weeks ago, though) 2 for 1. One of the designs on the disposable cover they have is an old world map...if you can find this one, you wouldn't have to do anything to it...just use it as is with index cards (or cut to fit cardstock) and it looks kinda cool! I decided to cut out part of the map and use the letters to make a title, but I have WAY too much time on my hands :p !! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter