City works

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
I have not seen many reviews on this in Disney Springs. How is the food here? Looking to try something different that is not to expensive.

I was there on the 9th for dinner and the food was great. I had the kung pao cauliflower for an app and the fish tacos as an entree. My sister and I felt like everything needed a little more salt, but I would always rather add them get an item that is too salty.

We enjoyed our meals here. I had the tacos and my husband had Mac and cheese. We also had pretzels with cheese dip. Food was good. Not great but good. Our waiter was very good and did a great job picking out beer for my husband's flight. We enjoyed it better here then wine bar George.

DH and I tried it here last October, shortly after they opened. I think we just had burgers. We remember the food being fine, but nothing about the food or atmosphere was anything to write home about for us. We both agreed that it would be a good place to watching a sporting event or football on a Sunday, if that's your speed.

Delicious!! All 4 of us enjoyed our meal. Burger, Nashville hot chicken wrap, pepperoni flatbread (kids’ menu), & cheeseburger sliders (kids’ menu). We chose fruit for the kids and just shared our fries with them. I was impressed with the quality of the fruit. It was just cut up apples, oranges, strawberries- but nice presentation and big portion. The waitress made cherry cokes for my boys (grenadine) and added a few cherries and they said it was the best cherry coke of their lives. 😊
DC01ED5C-8299-48AB-B9E1-FCCF55696B40.jpeg24720BDF-31E1-4B87-A193-432C2BE19B6F.jpeg0E3D6EC6-B402-43D0-B55A-33D1C3845DAF.jpeg

We have had one dinner meal here and we enjoyed it. Love the Cauliflower app. We would go back.

We've been a couple of times. Food has always been good for us - my husband really loves the Scorpion Burger there. It's a pretty good value for money as well, at least as far as Disney is concerned.

I love City Works. The mac and cheese with bacon is phenomenal. And the strawberry lemonade cider is delicious but deceptively strong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter