***Christmas Stocking-Opening Party-share what you received***

Lexye received a stocking from . Please forgive the blank as she has somehow hid the note from me and I am unable to find it. I will edit this just as soon as she gets home from school.

However Lexye has been the most excited out of everyone. I am thankful that she still has these reactions. It's so fun to watch her!

I am not sure how in the world you were able to get all of this in that box but, you did:

Her stocking is a plush green with a little tassle that she loves.
she got a reallly cute paint yourself picture frame that has a crown on top and says princess on the bottom
2 pack sticky notes. One has mickey and the other has mickey and minnie and minnie is not very happy with mickey as she is slapping him. That one is her fave.
Belle lemonade flavor lip gloss
Aurua Hair glitter stick. pink diamond
dimensional Tinkerbell sticker
Magnetic shopping list with donald, mickey & goofy
Cinderella hair glitter stick. sparkling blue
a book on how to make handcrafted cards. She has informed me that she is starting on these right after school.
a pink minnie mouse reusable shopping bag
hot pink pajama bottoms with black mickey heads all over them. I want some!
a two tone pink striped minnie mouse tee from the disney store. Do you think I can get her not to wear these until our cruise?

She loves everything. Thank you so much!

A big THANK YOU to all of you. You have all made our season great. Most importantly you gave us time to come together as a family and for that I am most grateful. Hope everyone has a great Holiday!

I believe Lexye maybe off hook on hiding note from you as I honestly forgot to put one in box and only indentifying info was on shipping label. and after reopening box twice the third time wasn't happening. as for how I got it all in that box that's a mircle in it self.

I believe Lexye maybe off hook on hiding note from you as I honestly forgot to put one in box and only indentifying info was on shipping label. and after reopening box twice the third time wasn't happening. as for how I got it all in that box that's a mircle in it self.

That is a miracle!!!! Lots of stuff in that box. And I didn't even know about the mint hand sanatizer or lip gloss as she did take those along to school with her.

I can't believe I forgot today was the day for opening our stockings, I'll have to go and open my package, I'll report back later.

My last stocking that I opened is from Melissa, and I had received.

*Small deluxe bows
*Naughty/nice mitten
*Sticky notes
*Mickey adhesive scrapbooking buttons
*Christmas cd
*Set of 10 Sharpie markers
*Ferrero Rocher chocolates-YUM!

Thank you very much Melissa. Hope you, and your family all have a happy holiday season. Now off to eat some chocolates! :laughing:

a book on how to make handcrafted cards. She has informed me that she is starting on these right after school.

The thing that she forgot to tell me was that she was going to start making cards with my $30 scrapbook paper:rolleyes1.

I will have to say, that paper makes some really pretty cards:rotfl2:!

I just opened my stocking from Paul (Flaky Puffs' son).:yay:I received:

A cute Disney pen
A Christmas tree air freshener
A cute penguin button
Red gloves
Snowflake socks
A jingle bell necklace (I'm wearing it now:goodvibes)
Mentos gum
A Christmas towel
Red nail polish
A wonderful red apple wreath scented Yankee Candle
A cute tourist Santa ornament with a Downtown Disney bag. LOL!

Thanks so much Paul! I really liked it.:banana:

Luckily, I didn't have to "shake" the box and wait to open it!!

Thank you to Pixiedust32's DD Shawny!
I received a handmade tie dye tee shirt from Roxy
2 books written by Isabel Allende-never read her, looking forward to a new author :thumbsup2
lots of hot cocoa and a bag of mini marshmallows YEAH!
a box of herbal teas (my favorite!!)
a CHristmas mug (PREFECT for the above )
a BIG Chocolate Santa
2 christmas pencils

All in a pretty red velvet stocking!!

Thank you Shawny!! Now I am ready to sit and read my new books while trying to decide to drink tea or hot cocoa!!

Merry Christmas!

We are so glad you liked everything and hopefully the shirt fits and the colors are ok.
Shawny had fun picking out the stuff. I picked the books, Isabel Allende is one of my favorites authors, she is from Chile and her novels are amazing, I hope you like them as much as I do.

My boys opened them this morning. Sorry I forgot to write down sooner what they got.

Alex received from Pixie32 a most excellent velvet red stocking. There was some great stuff inside but his most favorite was the handmade tie die Mickey Head long sleeve T-shirt. He insisted on wearing today and changed his clothes so he could. She made it with the black Mickey head in the middle and the colors were green, brown and dark blue. They were the perfect shades for camouflage. If he was a girl he would have squealed. :love:
He also found a Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi figure, large chocolate Santa with crispies, M&M filled candy cane, real candy canes, assortment of Hershey bites, and the second best thing - an assortment of playdough. He is a little old for it, but he loves the stuff. :love: He also found hot chocolate envelopes, a Baby Bottle Pop, pencils and a cute ornament. :santa:

If I missed anything, I apologize. They were both really excited about a great way to start the Christmas season. I was thrilled to watch their excitement.

Thank you all so much!!

Awesome Alex, glad you liked it! My Husband and I had fun picking the stuff for your, he loves star wars and playdough, he is like a little kid so don't feel bad if you like playdough :rolleyes1
We hope you have fun with the stuff. For Mom, just wash the shirt separate the first few washes and dry it on low heat.

Merry Christmas.

my stocking was from Cindy [I think - lost the note in my excitement and can't remember!:rotfl:]
Thank you so much!
Inside a red plush stocking with white snowflakes on it was -
A Maleficient pin [ she and the evil queen are my favs - thanks so much, I LOVE it!]
two more pins - Jasmine and one of the Villainous cats from Aristocats - either Si or Am, not sure which - love this too - I do love my villains!]
Snowman figurine
Teddy bear stocking holder
Eeyore/Pooh Paddle ball
santa socks
snowflake socks
xmas pencil
candy cane ornament
two ornaments from Alaska - way cool!
JOY ornament
two Teddy Bear ornaments
santa bowl
and another fav- a charm from a Disney Halloween event!
It was a wonderful stocking and I thank you very much!

We just got home from Shawny's Basketball game. Posting our stuff right now.

Alright! Shawny received her stocking from...

Michelle.. Thank you.
Shawny loved her cute stocking and everything in it, specially the nail polish, she looooves nail polish.

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

Nail polish kit
Cute stocking
Jolly Ranchers, (her favorites too)
Cinderella pen
Cute gloves
Christmas socks
Christmas button
Santa candy
Spray Candy

Thank you so much.... :santa:

Noel received his stocking from...

Alex's Mom

He received lots of his favorite candy...

Nice blue Stocking
2 bags of Swedish fish
2 Bags of gummy worms
Santa Chocolate
Some marbles or rocks for his aquarium
More aquarium trees

Thank you so much from Noel....

IMG_2158.jpg

Ilse received her stocking from...

Jill... Thank you.

She received...

Cute gingerbread stocking
Ferrero Rochee (spelling) Chocolate Santa :love: She loves those
Photo Gift pack like a scrapbook mini album
Cute Pooh notebook
Twilight book mark
Pirates Make-up bag (she needs one lol)
Snow man photo holder
Deck of cards
Princess Aurora Magnet
tigger pen

Thank you so much Jill, she loved everything.

Merry Christmas :santa:

IMG_2160.jpg

I received my stocking from Nevergrowup (denise) I loved the snowman theme :love: So excited, thank you so much, you knew exactly the stuff I like.

She send....

IMG_2162.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

IMG_2163.jpg

Cute Snowman stocking
Snowman plush
Tinkerbell mini stocking filled with tea (cannot wait to try some)
A book Debbie Macomber (christmas theme)
Led Pillar Candle
Gingerbread Hand Soap
Winter Frost Lotion
12 Pack of glow sticks
Tinkerbell Peez
3 Packs of Christmas stickers
2 Packs of hot cocoa
Russell Stover assorted chocolates
Assorted Tea
Mini Snowman toy
Mini snow man ball
Mini tin snowman filled with gum ( sooo cute)
Magnet skull
Ahh and candles mmmm candles, assorted Yankee candles :love:
Tart Cinnamon sandalwood
Tart Berry garland
Tart Bath Bubbles
Tart Shortbread Cookie
Tart cup of tea
Maple Walnut
Macintosh

Thank you so much Denise for such a great stocking, now i need to relax, make me a cup of tea and enjoy my candles while I read my book.

Just opened my stocking exchange! Thanks so much Cindy!! :)
Here's what I rec'd:

A picture card of Cindy and family at Disney
A red/green/white crocheted stocking
Matchbox car (which DS immediately claimed!)
Snowman pencil
Sprinkles for decorating cookies....yum!
Disney Princess paddle ball game
2 pairs of cute Christmas socks (which I love)
Red Santa bowl
Several pretty ornaments--an angel, a bear, Santa, and 2 from Alaska
Decorative bluebird in nest
Santa figurine holding a wreath and teddy bear
Pretty red candle with beautiful sparkly red beads/berries to surround it

Hope I remembered to include everything! Thanks again Cindy and happy holidays to you and your family. :santa:

We are getting ready for our cruise so all thing practical and tavel size were on my mind. My ds insisted on the book light although, I told him you probably already have a ton of them. You like books and you like disney so you need something to help you read on the way to disney was what he told me. Kids, alway thinking. Merry Christmas!

:goodvibes smart boy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter