***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

ours went out yesterday. Sorry for the delay.. This is the second exchange we did, where my kids and I got sick:confused3 Remind me not to do the ones near Xmas:rotfl2:

Chase hasnt recieved his yet..I will post when he does!

Kimbac3 I'm so glad Kayla liked her package. Michael helped pick everything out. Yes I am Michael's Aunt. I will tell him what Kayla said when I see him this weekend.

Mary

TODAY is the send by date, please remember to post here once your exchange has been sent.
Reminders will be going out later today.

We are doing good here..we are only waiting for one more..hopefully soon!!

Kimba

Some stockings have been sent closer to the send by date, so all stockings should be on their way.

My daughter Alexia received her stocking today and boy was she excited!!
She got a lot of goodies...
A big tinkerbell pencil
coloring book
disney princess hair things (she needed more of these!)
disney bracelets
littlest pet shop toy
tinkerbell lip gloss
2 xmas books
tinkerbell comb/mirror set
princess mechanical pencils
tinkerbell purse
tinkerbell shirt
and a little mermaid magic towel.
As she was pulling things out she would run into her bubbys room, saying "bubby, look what I got, it's mine, not yours!"
And she kept saying "the little girl must have really liked tinkerbell just like me!". We got this package about 3 hours ago, and she is still playing with everything.
She somehow already hid the note from me so I can't remember who it's from, sorry!!!
But she wanted me to say "thank you so much for everything!"
THANK YOU!!

We're just waiting on one more here now!

My daughter Alexia received her stocking today and boy was she excited!!
She got a lot of goodies...
A big tinkerbell pencil
coloring book
disney princess hair things (she needed more of these!)
disney bracelets
littlest pet shop toy
tinkerbell lip gloss
2 xmas books
tinkerbell comb/mirror set
princess mechanical pencils
tinkerbell purse
tinkerbell shirt
and a little mermaid magic towel.
As she was pulling things out she would run into her bubbys room, saying "bubby, look what I got, it's mine, not yours!"
And she kept saying "the little girl must have really liked tinkerbell just like me!". We got this package about 3 hours ago, and she is still playing with everything.
She somehow already hid the note from me so I can't remember who it's from, sorry!!!
But she wanted me to say "thank you so much for everything!"
THANK YOU!!

We're just waiting on one more here now!

That would be from tiggger1's DD-Emma :).

Im glad she liked it. Emma had a blast picking stuff out and everything she saw she said "this would be great for my new friend!"

My DH received his exchange but he isn't home until later. He will report his present.

I received my stocking over the weekend from Chase (Tiggger1's DS). The mailman left it on my front porch in the SUN :rolleyes1

It included the following:

a small jar candle
oriental brown silk take-out purse
oriental brown silk jewelry box
oriental brown silk set of chopsticks/holder
Red Sox Christmas ornament
Eeyore magic washcloth
packages of Cocoa Classics and Hot Spiced Cider
Planter's Pistachio's Lovers: my very favorite nut:banana:
Pecan Log
Nestle Treasures caramel truffle bar and a Russell Strover Caramel bar---both of which had to go into the frig as they were liquid:dance3: Did NOT hurt the taste though!!!!!:rolleyes1

Thank you Chase very much for all the treats; I liked them very much :thumbsup2

Cindy

Still waiting... But I'm patient. Howl-O-Scream is finally over and I'm finally able to breathe again. Wheee. Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween.

Still waiting on Chase's too.. but his is a baby so he has no clue it is coming!:cool1:

Were you one of the characters in Howl O Scream?

Yep. I've been doing it for 7 years. This year I was at the front of one of the new house called "Catch your Breath" And I was playing a Granny. It was fun! Did you come by? I'll bet you hang out on other boards I'm a member of.

I have to apologize. I was hospitalized last week for a couple days and then had a set back this week again. Things are looking up though. Our packages went out today.

Still waiting for DBf's to arrive though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter