***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Some names have been handed out, and will be throughout the weekend till Monday.

Please remember that all exchanges are to include a stocking which is not part of the $10.00 exchange price. If you have items that don't fit into the stocking, it is fine to just include it into the box, but a stocking is REQUIRED.

The send by date is-Tuesday November 1st, and I highly recommend a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. Getting insurance never hurts as well.

:santa: Have fun everyone :) :santa:.

Exciting!! I brought my stocking the other day, more shops seem to have stuff out earlier than last year!

I will be shopping on Tuesday as I have to work tomorrow...but cant wait :banana:

All the exchange info. has been sent out, so please check your pm boxes, and have fun :santa:.

I sent mine out today :banana: but it wasn't cheap! Wow 30 bucks to mail a package, my bank account is crying! :rotfl:

I sent mine out today :banana: but it wasn't cheap! Wow 30 bucks to mail a package, my bank account is crying! :rotfl:

Are you familiar with the "prepaid" boxes:confused3 You get them at the post office free and it is a set price for the box---under $10---for all you can fit in the box and it is sent priority mail. There are two sizes of boxes available. The postage is a killer---sometimes it is more than the gift :rolleyes1

Cindy:goodvibes

Unless she sent international.

I'm pretty sure you can still do flat rate for that and if it is under four pounds, it'll be $22. But over four pounds and it really starts to add up.

Hmm I didn't think about that, I was sending it international, and it was about 3 pounds. Oh well, I just hope she likes it

Just to let you know we have a rather annoying postal strike on at the moment in the UK, it's been most of this week and they've called a week long one for monday too!!! Well, at least the bills come slower i suppose lol

Just to let you know we have a rather annoying postal strike on at the moment in the UK, it's been most of this week and they've called a week long one for monday too!!! Well, at least the bills come slower i suppose lol

Thank you for letting us know.
When I first heard about it, I thought about the exchanges, and hope that they all get through. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter